Chapter Twenty One.

Hey guys :) Chapter Twenty One!!

QUESTION: Who's your favourite Character???

I'll try and make them appear more :)

I hope you all liked the last Chapter, Please enjoy this Chapter, I love you all :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia...

My eyes flicker open, to be met with amazing blue ones. I smile as he kisses my forehead. "Good morning beautiful" he whispers. His voice....

I miss how his voice was always so deep and sexy in the mornings. I didn't want to move one bit, the heat from his bare chest made me way too comfortable. "Morning Luke" I whisper sweetly.

"Lucia?" He asks, caressing my cheek.

"Hmm?" I close my eyes at his soft touch.

"Would you go on a date with me tonight?" He asks, I giggle slightly before opening my eyes up again.

"Of course I would, what time?" I ask quietly as my eyes scan his amazing facial features. His eyes looked sleepy but still amazing and leg weakening. His lips were smooth and plump, the lip ring hugging his bottom lip perfectly. His stubble gave him a messy, but undeniably attractive look.

"Around seven?" He asks, I nod smiling like a child at Christmas.

"Guys.... are you getting up any time soon? It's noon you know" Ivory bursts in to the room. I groan loudly, not ever wanting to leave the position we were currently in.

I look at Luke and he laughs before nodding and getting out of bed. I pout as he leaves the bed making him laugh again. "Come on" he says holding out his hand. I grab his hand and he pulls me out of bed. He throws on a T-shirt, making me frown and we go downstairs.

"Morning guys" I smile happy to be finally back home.

"Hey" they wave.

"There's a full moon tonight Luke" Ashton says making me stop my journey to the kitchen and look back at Luke.

"Damn it" he frowns at me, I walk over to him smiling.

"It's okay. I understand" I laugh rubbing his shoulders. He kisses me gently.

"I'm sorry" he says honestly. I nod, still smiling and go to the kitchen to get myself some breakfast.

"You seem happy this morning" Ivory says, pointing out the obvious.

"Oh god, I am... I'm so glad to be back home and I am so sorry about the way I treated you all. I was a total bitch and that's not forgivable, I'm sorry" I say, she puts down the butter knife she was using to butter some toast. Michael's i'm guessing.

"Lucia. I know what happened to you. Of course you would act like that in front of people that kidnapped you" she laughs remembering that night, over a year ago.