Chapter Twenty Two.

What's up guys?! I really hope you all liked the last Chapter... it was boring but it was a normal day without any drama!! :)

Anyways, I love you all so much. Thank you guys for everything, for commenting, voting, viewing.... Thank you.

Enjoy this Chapter....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke...

"Are you ready for tonight?" I ask Lucia as she flicks through the channels on the TV. She looks at me and nods, smiling widely.

"I am, I can't wait. Where are we going?" She asks. I open my mouth to reply but I'm cut off by my phone ringing. I roll my eyes at the caller ID before answering.

"Paige" I say, Lucia looks at me confused.

"Hey Lukey" she giggles. "I was wondering, if you could... mind Scar for me" she says making my eyes widen.

"What? Why? I'm going out with Lucia tonight! What's wrong with the other guys" I ask, she sighs.

"Luke, Scarlet only likes you... Lucia can help. I also have a date tonight...." she says making me laugh.

"You do?!" I laugh.

"Yes, stop laughing" she snaps shutting me up.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"I don't know if I should tell you" she answers.

"Come on!" I whine. "Please?" I beg, she sighs, I could hear her rolling her eyes in the background.

"It's... It's Zarald" she answers, I jump up from the couch now making Lucia look extra confused.

"You have a date with Zarald?!" I shout, Lucia gapes.

"Yes, now shut up. Can you mind my baby or not?" She asks getting straight to the point. I take the phone away from my ear.

"Lucia, Paige wants us to mind Scarlet" I say, she smiles nodding. "Tonight" I finish, she frowns.

"But we had our date" she says. "Okay" she answers making me surprised.

"Are you sure?" I ask, she nods smiling.

"I love Scarlet, even though I seen her like. Once..." she laughs. I smile and place the phone back to my ear.

"We can do it, what time?" I ask.