Chapter Twenty Five.

Hey guys :)

I hope you liked the last Chapter, I love you all.

Enjoy this chapter....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia...

I jump up, when I hear a crash. I get out of bed after seeing Luke not in it. I throw on my dressing gown and go to the kitchen where I heard the crash come from.

"Luke?" I ask, opening the kitchen door seeing nobody. I walk inside, seeing the pots on the floor. "What the hell?" I furrow my eyebrows, bending down and cleaning up the mess of pots on the ground.

When I rise back up I see a note on the counter. 'Good morning beautiful, I hope you had a nice sleep. I just left this note to tell you that Scarlet and I are gone grocery shopping, so don't worry :) anyways, I love you and I'll see you in a bit'

Then who dropped the pots?

I look around the cabin, in every room, except one... it was locked. I decide I don't want any broken doors, so I just leave it and go back to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

-

"Evening" Luke smiles, coming into the cabin with bags of stuff. He let's Scarlet in first before closing the door with his foot. I smile at him.

"Lucia! Uncle Luke got me ice cream!" Scarlet exclaims.

"He did?! That's amazing" I laugh at how crazy children get when they're given ice cream. "You watch some TV, while I talk to uncle Luke" I say, switching on a children's program, she nods hoping onto the couch.

Luke looks at me confused, I get a bag off of him and we walk into the kitchen. "Did you drop the pots before you left?" I ask him, he shakes his head. "I was woken up to a loud bang... I checked the kitchen and there was pots left on the floor" I tell him.

"Did they not just fall?" He asks, I shrug.

"I don't know, but now I'm starting to think there's someone coming into the cabin. Yesterday I seen someone, then you heard the tap running and now there's pots dropping?" I say, starting to worry.

"Lucia, you are something with supernatural strength and I am a Werewolf, don't worry if there's somebody coming into the cabin" he chuckles pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" I sigh.

Ivory...

"I wonder what Lucia and Luke are doing right now" I say out of the blue. Michael laughs, turning to me.

"Stop worrying about what they're doing" he says, I sigh but nod.

"I just miss them, Lucia just got back and now she's gone again"