Chapter Nineteen.

Hey guys :) I hope you all liked the last Chapter.

I love you all!!! Enjoy......

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia....

Should I tell him? No, he has a girlfriend, that would be awkward. But I still love him, he doesn't love me anymore, he moved on.

No, I can't tell him, yet.

"I'm going out, Lucia. I'll see you" Vincenzo says leaving me alone in the house. I sigh looking around, there's nothing to do.

I decide to go to the shop and get something to make for the dinner, since I hadn't had a nice meal in what felt like forever.

I arrive at the shop and quickly look through the first few aisles. I walk through the baking section and go to the cake mixes, picking up the mix Luke recommended me a while ago.
I smile remembering that day. "Lucia?" I hear Calum's voice. Oh shit.

I turn around and he sees the cake mix in my hand and smiles widely, but he doesn't say anything about it. "Calum" I clear my throat and put the mix back on the shelf. "W-what are you doing here?" I ask. I wanna be rude, so he won't suspect anything. But it's Calum, I can't be rude to him.

"I-I don't know actually" he laughs, scratching the back of his neck. I really want to tell him, but I don't want anyone else to know.

"How are you and Ashley?" I ask, his face drops. Oh crap.

"A-actually.... we broke up" he says sadly.

"Oh my god, Calum I'm so sorry" I hug him, making him gasp. I jump away and he looks at me suspiciously.

Fine I'll tell him.

"Calum?" I look down.

"What?" He asks

"I.... please don't tell anyone, when I tell you this" I beg him, he nods.

"It depends on what it is I have to keep a secret though" he answers.

"Calum, I remember everything" I say quickly making his mouth drop.

"You do?!" He exclaims and hugs me tightly. "Lucia I missed you so much!" He squeals making me laugh. "I have to tell everyone" he says looking at me.

"No! Calum, you can't please" I beg. "I got my memory back, which means I'm still in love with Luke. So if everyone else knows, that means I'm going to have to move back home, where Luke will be most of the time. With Bethany, and I would not be able to see that" I say quietly, afraid that if I say it louder I'll start to cry.

Calum notices the tears in my eyes and pulls me into a tight hug. "It's okay, Lucia. I won't tell anyone" he whispers, I sigh in relief.

"Thanks Calum" I say, he smiles.

"Wanna go get ice cream and catch up on things?" He asks, i nod and we leave the shop.

-

"Thanks Calum, for an amazing day" I smile as he stopped the car outside Vincenzo'z house.

Not so Sworn Enemies | 5sos (Vampire/Werewolf) Book 2.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें