Chapter Forty Three.

Lucia...

"Where do you all think you're going?" Grandma stops Ivory Ashley and I. We all look back at her, she had a raised eyebrow and her hand was on her hip.

"I'm going to the airport to say my goodbyes, these are going on tour with the guys" I say pointing at Ivory and Ashley.

"Can I go?" She asks.

"What?!" I gape.

"Can I go?" She repeats.

"But you don't know the guys, there's no need to go" I make up an excuse.

"Well, you'll need a ride back from the airport" she says.

"No, that's fine. I can drive grandma. I'm nineteen" I tell her, she sighs deeply. Ivory and Ashley decide to put their bags in the car leaving me alone with grandma.

"I just want to spend time with you, that's all" she looks down.

"Oh my god" I mumble to myself. "Fine, you can come!" I throw my hands up in the air, she smiles.

"Good now come on" she says walking out past me, I roll my eyes and we all get into the car.

"The guys are at the airport already" Ivory tells us. "I'm going to miss you Lucia" she frowns.

"Don't worry, you'll be seeing me soon" I smile, looking at her in the rear view mirror. She smiles nodding her head.

We arrive at the airport and as soon as I see Luke, I run up to him and into his arms. He squeezes me tightly. "I never want to let you go" he sighs against my neck.

"I'm so sorry I can't go. I'm going to miss you so much, I love you Luke" I look up at him, tears stinging my eyes.

"Don't cry, you'll make me cry" he pouts caressing my cheek. I laugh softly sniffling.

"I'm sorry" I say, he shakes his head.

"Stop saying sorry, you have nothing to apologise for. I love you so so much Lucia. I am going to miss you more than anything" he frowns.

I hug him tightly again. I look up at him and he kisses me passionately. "I'm sorry, I'm going without you" he whispers. I smile.

"Have fun"

-

"You really love him don't you?" Grandma breaks the silence in the car. I sigh and glance quickly at her.

"What?" I ask.

"Luke. I see the way you both look at each other. Full of love. The way he lights up when he's around you, he loves you a lot Lucia" she says, I nod.

"I know. I love him so much grandma" I frown. "And now I won't get to see him for I don't know how long, because he's on tour and I'm here..." I sigh.

"I'm sorry if this is my fault" she says.

"It's-it's not okay" I look at her, she nods.

"I wish I had a relationship like yours. How long did it take you to fall in love with him?" She asks me, I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well when we met in school, I had a small crush on him that began developing. I had a secret that he eventually found out and helped me through it, he was there for me when times were rough. He is always there for me when I'm in trouble. No matter how bad it is, he does anything to protect me. So I began falling in love with him. Every time I'm with him my love for him gets stronger and stronger" I smile thinking about him.

"You see. All it took was for you guys to meet in school. I've lived my life and I still haven't found a man I've been truly in love with. I remember when your mother met your dad. It was so so long ago. She was fourteen. We used to tell each other everything, she came home from school one day telling me there was a new guy in her class. The most handsome guy she had ever met. I told her to talk to him, which she did. Since she was so beautiful and outgoing, so... unique, he gained a crush on her and asked her out. They've had their ups and downs but they still had a love like no other, one that I thought I'd get... I guess not" she sighs, I frown and grab her hand.