Chapter Thirty Four.

(A few days later)

Calum...

We finished the recording and we're going to show it to everyone. I'm really nervous about Ashley hearing it. I want her to like it so much.

Everyone's in the lounge to Lucia, Ashley and Ivory's house. Lucia's here with Scarlet and Luke. "So it's called 'If you don't know' and Calum wrote it" Michael explains, they nod.

Ashton excitedly puts the CD in to the stereo. I bounce my knee nervously. "Tonight we're fading fast..." the song finishes and everyone stays silent.

I get up and go to the kitchen, hearing them say how good it was. I didn't hear Ashley's voice though. Oh my God, she hated it.

I sigh, opening a can of beer and taking a gulp. "Calum?" I jump hearing a familiar voice. I turn to see a teary eyed Ashley.

"Ashley, what's wrong?" I ask confused. She hugs me.

"I love it" she whisper, I smile hugging her back. "Is it about...?" she looks up at me, I nod.

"Ashley, I'm sorry" I frown, she furrows her eyebrows.

"Why are you sorry? The song's amazing" she says, wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything. I still love you and I know you don't love me, but. I just need you to know that I'm sorry for all the fights we had when we were on tour. I'm sorry for anything I did that made you upset" I say.

I wait for her to reply, until she suddenly presses her lips to mine. I was a little taking aback at first, because I didn't expect anything like this to happen. But I kiss back when I realize what was happening.

I wrap my arms around her body, pulling her tightly into me as our lips move in perfect sync. There was the familiar tingling feeling I got whenever we kissed, the familiar butterfly feeling in my tummy. Everything felt perfect in that moment.

My heart felt whole again. With the passion of the kiss, I felt as it she still loved me. She pulls away smiling before going serious again.

"Calum I'm sorry... I know I said I didn't love you anymore. I thought I didn't, until I started getting the jealous feeling whenever you were with Blathnaid. Calum, I think I'm still in love with you and I'm sorry for toying with your feelings like that. I'm the one that should be sorry for everything" she says. I honestly couldn't be any more happier in this moment, she said she still loves me. Like, nothing can top that.

I know I should be angry with her for lying to me, but I can't bring myself to be angry. I hear a person clear there throat. We both turn to the door way seeing Blathnaid and Cameron. Blahnaid gives me a death glare before running away. Cameron just looks upset.

I run out after Blathnaid. "Blathnaid!" I call when I see her half way down the path. She turns angrily.

"What?" She snaps.

"Blathnaid, I'm sorry I di-"

"Don't start with a pathetic apology Calum. Just say what we had was nothing and I'll be fine. I've been messed with before, I think I can handle another stupid lie" she says, her eyes start watering. "I just really liked you, so this hurts. But just say it" she chokes.

"Blathnaid. I've been with Ashley before you, I was deeply in love with her. I still am, but when she told me she didn't love me, I thought that was it. But today she kissed me and told me she thought she didn't love me, but she does. So that means everything to me and I need to be with her. I'm sorry, I didn't want anyone to get hurt" I sigh, she nods smiling sadly.