Chapter Twenty Six.

Hey guys!!

I hope you liked the last Chapter :) I love you all!!

Enjoy this Chapter....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia...

"I'm taking Scarlet out" Luke says, I nod smiling as he kisses me softly.

"Have fun!" I shout.

"We will!" I hear Scarlet shout, before the door closes.

My phone buzzes, I check it seeing I got a message... from Calum. 'Hey Lucia... I was wondering if I could go over to the cabin today. Everyone's bugging me'

'Hey Calum, of course you can come over :)' I smile, knowing that he's talking to me again. It was so awkward since the kiss.

I give him the address and he tells me he'll be here in a bit.

A couple of hours later, Luke and Scarlet are still not back. I hear a car door shut, maybe that's them. Then there's knocking on the door, it's not them, they wouldn't knock. I open the door and smile at calum.

"Hey Calum" I say pulling him into a hug. "I'm so happy to see you" I say, he nods pulling away.

"Me too... Where's Luke and Scarlet?" He asks, I tell him to come in and I make him some tea.

"They just said they were going out, I don't know where but it was a few hours ago" I reply, he nods. "What's going on back at home?" I ask, he sighs looking down.

"Everyone's saying that I should move on and get a girlfriend, because Ashley's hanging out with this guy... Cameron. I don't want a girlfriend yet" he says.

"It's okay. You don't have to do what they say. You're old enough to make your own choices" I smile, he nods.

"Thanks Lucia" he kisses my cheek, taking me off guard.

"Um, d-do you want anything to eat?" I ask him, he shrugs.

"I'm pretty hungry, it was a long journey..." he says, I nod standing up. I tell him to come with me and we both go to the kitchen. "So, how are you liking it here.... living with Luke and minding Scarlet?" He asks sitting on an island stool.

"It's great. Luke's amazing with Scarlet. Scarlet's literally an angel, she does everything she's told and she doesn't ask for much" I smile.

"You guys are like the perfect family" Calum chuckles, I nod.

"She doesn't ask when Paige is coming back either, which is good, so I don't have to explain it to her" I say.

"So she's the perfect child" he states, I nod.

"She is... I still don't understand how she's so amazing with a mother like Paige" I laugh.

"Well, Paige is probably an amazing mother, she probably acts totally different to us then she does to Scarlet" he tells me, I nod. He's got a point.