Chapter Forty Two.

(A few days later)

Lucia...

"I can't wait for the tour" I smile as I face Luke on the bed. He smiles grabbing my hand and kissing it.

The tour was starting tomorrow.

"I'm so glad you're coming" he sighs happily, I nod.

"Me too" I say kissing him gently.

"Lucia I never told you something.." he trails on. "It's not bad I just haven't told you and I want to" he smiles.

"Go on then" I chuckle slightly, before he continues.

"Remember that night at the cabin when Michael and I went to bury the board?" He asks, I nod remembering. "Well there was thunder and lightening and it was very rainy... but we both seen someone in that woods that night. We don't know if it was... Diego, or someone else" he tells me, I smile.

"Well it doesn't matter anymore so it's fine"

"I love you" he smiles.

"I love y-" I'm cut off by the doorbell ringing. I sigh since there's no one else in the house to get it.

I get out of the bed slowly, Luke following me. We both walk down the stairs, I answer the door and gasp. "Grandma?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hello to you too" she says rudley, walking into the house.

"Wh-what are you doing here? I thought you were in Greece with Jerry" I say as she puts her hand bag on the kitchen island.

"We're divorced and now I have no where to stay. Can I crash here?" She asks, looking at me. "Oh my! Lucia you look..." she trails putting her hands on both sides of my face. "Tiny. Have you been eating?" She asks making me sigh, rolling my eyes. I take her hands off of my face placing them down to her sides.

"Yes I have Grandma" I say.

"Who's this handsome boy?" She asks finally noticing Luke.

"Hello. I'm Luke, Lucia's boyfriend" he shows his amazing dimply smile putting his hand out.

"You are one giant. Isn't he?" She asks looking at me.

"Grandma!" I scold, she shrugs. Luke puts his hand down awkwardly making me sigh. "Give me a second" I say to her, she nods, rolling her eyes.

"Where do you keep the booze?" She asks.

"In the fridge, come" I say pulling Luke to the lounge. "I am so sorry Luke. She's always been rude like that and you can go if you want" I apologise, he chuckles caressing my cheek.

"I'm not going. She's fine, nothing I can't handle. But, she asked if she could stay here..." he looks confused.

"I know... I don't, I don't think I will be able to go on the tour Luke" I say looking down.

"What? You can leave her here on her own, she's a grown woman she'll be able to take care of herself" he says looking upset, I sigh.

"Luke, you seen her. She asked where the 'booze' was, I don't think she'll be able to keep this house in one piece" I tell him, he sighs deeply.

"But... goddammit! I'm canceling the tour then"

"Luke! You can't do that!" I exclaim, he looks down.

"But I need you with me on it" he frowns.

"I will be. You can Skype me whenever you have time, I'll call you everyday I'll-"

"Lucia" he cuts me off making me sigh.

"I know. I'm sorry Luke"

"Is everything okay out here?" Grandma asks coming into the lounge with a bottle of bourbon in her hand, almost half empty. I sigh and look at Luke.