Epilogue.

Ivory...

"Oh my God. What the fuck just happened?!" I exclaim, crying hysterically.

"How will we tell Luke?!" Ashton asks, panicking. I get down beside Lucia's dead body. I sob loudly, looking around, there was nobody but the sound of the church organ coming from inside.

"Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Help!"

People come running out and gasp loudly. "Move out of my way!" Luke shouts, pushing past people. My heart starts pounding, what's going to happen when Luke finds out?

He reaches the end, coming out. He looks down before gasping. "No! No no no no no. What?! Lucia! No fuck! Lucia!" He cries shaking her. "Lucia!" He shouts, pulling her body close to his. He sobs loudly. "You can't do this to me. Lucia, please don't go!" He cries rocking back and forth.

I cry loudly, seeing him so upset. My best friend in the whole world, my sister. She's dead. There's nothing I can do. Her heart's ripped out of her chest.

"Wake up, please. Just... wake up, Lucia" he looks at her face, his tears pouring onto her like a waterfall.

Luke...

I hear the music and stand up straight. This is it, I'm finally getting married to the most amazing person in the world. I watch as Scarlet walks in, throwing petals on the floor.

I smile at her and she takes a seat on the front bench. Ashley follows, along with Emily. I look back at Calum, he smiles at me. I couldn't stop my hands from shaking, I was shaking from excitement.

I just couldn't wait to see her. See how beautiful she's going to look. My smile fades when I hear Ivory screaming, in panic for help. I look back at Calum and Michael, worry plastered on their faces.

The bottom rows of people begin running out to see what the commotion was all about. I have never heard Ivory scream like that before, something terribly wrong must have happened.

I run down the church and begin pushing my way out. I don't care how people react. "Move out of my way!" I snap pushing more and more people until I finally see what's going on.

I gasp when I see Lucia laying on the ground, blood on her dress and a hole in her chest. I fall on my knees. "No! No no no no no. What?! Lucia! No fuck! Lucia!" I cry hysterically shaking her. "Lucia!" I shout, pulling her body close to mine. I continue sobbing loudly, not noticing the people surrounding us. "You can't do this to me. Lucia, please don't go!" I rock back and forth.

-

(A week later)

Today is Lucia's funeral.

I seriously can't believe she's dead. It's the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I feel completely lost, It's been a week and I just can't cope.

I fix my tie as I look in the mirror. Trying with every bit of strength I have left, to keep back the tears. I've been in my bed the whole week, crying my heart out. I haven't ate anything since. I have never gone through so much pain in my life.

I walk downstairs, avoiding eye contact with everyone. They follow me out of the house and into the van Ashton called to pick us up. The whole ride consists of small talk and me looking out the window, biting my lip as hard as I can trying to keep back the tears.

We arrive at the church, the hearse parked outside. I'm the first to walk inside. I walk right up to the closed coffin. "I'm so sorry Lucia" I say before tears start pouring from my eyes. I pick up the picture of her that was on top of the coffin.

I smile sadly and hold the picture close to my body. "I love you so much" I whisper, kissing my fingers and placing them on the coffin. I wipe away my tears and put the picture back before walking back to the bench sitting down on it.

Emily puts her hand on my leg and looks at me with tears in her eyes. The mass begins and I couldn't help but cry quietly through the whole thing. I get up and say a short speech, that I'm sure nobody heard because I couldn't stop crying.

When it was over, the guys and I stand up and grab a handle on the coffin, we lift it up and walk out of the church putting the coffin into the hearse.

"Luke!" I hear a familiar voice that makes me want to cry even more. I look over and quickly spot my mum running over to me with dad following. I burst into tears and she pulls me into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry baby" she says sadly as she rubs the back of my head comfortingly.

I pull away and hug my dad tightly. "I can't do this" I sigh, they both look at me sympathetically.

We begin walking as the hearse drives slowly towards the cemetery. "Luke, you're strong. You'll get through this" Mum says, I shake my head.

"I won't" I whisper.

"I won't"

-

We arrive back home, I quickly run up to my room taking out a piece of paper.

A few minutes later I run downstairs, past everyone. They don't say anything and I run outside to my car, hopping in and driving off.

A while later I slam on the breaks and jump out of the car, running up to the door and knocking roughly on it. A second later Cameron answers with a scared look on his face. "Luke, I'm s-"

"I don't need an apology Cameron!" I snap shoving into the house.

"What do-do you want?" He asks, I look at him.

"I want you to kill me" I blurt making him gape.

"But... But-"

"No buts Cameron. You fucking killed the love of my life! You should've known this was going to happen!" I exclaim. "You killed Lucia without thinking. Why can't you do the same for me?" I ask, he knots his eyebrows together.

"Luke. What about your friends?" He asks.

"I know this is the most selfish thing I could do. But I left a note at home telling them everything. I can't live with this pain Cameron, I'm not strong enough" I sigh, he looks at me apologetically.

"Fine" he says.

I stand up straight and he walks towards me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, happy this moment's finally coming. I'll get to see my beautiful Lucia again. He shoves his hand into my chest.

"I'm sorry Luke" he says quietly before ripping out my heart making everything go black.

The full end!!

I'm sorry for such a terrible ending guys :( But I hope you enjoyed the books. Bye....