Chapter Fifty.

(Two months later)

Lucia...

The wedding is in a couple of weeks, I'm so fucking excited! I got my dress with the help of Ivory, Emily, Ashley and Calum...

It's the most beautiful thing I have ever worn, I fell in love with it the minute I tried it on. It hugged my body perfectly making me look amazing! The wedding is on the twenty first of May. Luke and I have a lot of stuff done, all we need is to pick out the band, cake, food and that's about it.

The band was pretty hard. Everyone we listened to were either massive fans of 5 Seconds of Summer and freaked out, forgetting the words and chords of each song they played, or they weren't anyway at all good.

I got the idea once, that maybe the guys can play, since they're an amazing band. But I realized, Luke and I had to have our first dance and I want to spend the whole night with him.

I chose Ivory as my maid of honour and the other girls as my brides maids, Scarlet being the beautiful little flower girl. We have the girls dresses picked out, paid for and all which makes me feel a lot more calm.

At the end of the first month I thought we'd never get everything done. So I'm really happy we have mostly everything done. The wedding reception is in a beautiful church just out of town, not very far away. The after party is in a huge five star hotel. It was really expensive, but the size and quality was definitely worth it.

We sent out our invitations a few weeks after I visited Zarald, Paige and Scarlet. Ivory helped out with the designs which turned out stunning. Everyone said they'll be at the wedding and that they're really excited. There's just over three hundred people, which I think is absolutely mad. But I don't care about how many people are coming. The only thing I care about is the man that I am getting married to... The love of my life.

"You okay?" Luke pops his head into the room. I jump and look over to him nodding with a wide smile.

"I'm fine" I smile, standing up and kissing him. He hugs me tightly.

"Just three more weeks" he whispers, I nod.

"I think I've found a band" I say, he looks at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"You have?" He asks, I nod pulling him over to my laptop.

"They sent me a video. I think they're amazing, they're asking for less money than the rest asked for" I smile playing the video. They introduce themselves before starting the first song.

After they finish playing, I stop the video and look at Luke, he smiles. "They're really good" he nods, I nod smiling.

"They are aren't they?" I say. I giggle happily and hug him. "I'm going to call them" I say excitedly, taking my phone out. Luke gives me one last kiss before leaving the room.

"Hello is this Joel?" I ask, I hear a deep cough before the man on the other end begins speaking.

"Yeah, it is... you're calling me, does that mean it's something good?" He asks hopeful, I chuckle.

"Yes it does. How would you and the boys like to play at our wedding?" I ask, he gasps.

"Yes! Oh my God! Thank you so much! Guy's we're playing at the wedding!" He shouts. I hear cheers in the background making me smile. "I'll see you then ma'am" he says.

"See you Joel" I smile before hanging up.

I walk downstairs seeing everyone watching TV. I grab Luke's hand and he stands up. "Where are we going?" He chuckles as I drag him out of the house.