Chapter Forty Four.

(A few days later)

Lucia...

"I miss you so much" I sigh looking at Luke on the other side of the laptop, on Skype. He nods.

"I hate being alone in the bed. I can't sleep, I need to hold you Lucia" he frowns, I smile.

"I love you so much. I'm trying t help my grandma pick a house as fast as I can" I tell him.

"I know. I love you and hurry up" he says making me laugh.

"It's so nice to be talking to you" I tell him.

"It's amazing hearing your voice, but I'd like if you were in my arms talking to me" he chuckles, I nod.

"I'd like that too" I sigh.

-

I finish my conversation with Luke. "Lucia!" Grandma exclaims running into the house.

"What?" I ask worried that she did something bad.

"I found a house, it's perfect. Two bedrooms, an amazing kitchen, lounge, a nice bathroom. It's great for one person" she smiles widely.

"You did?!" I squeal she nods, I hug her tightly. "I'm so happy!"

"Let's get you packed up, you've got a boy to see" she says pushing me towards the staircase. I smile happily and run up the stairs, packing my clothes quickly.

"I will book a flight, where to?" She asks.

"Um... Mexico" I tell her, she raises her eyebrow.

"Mexico eh? Nice" she smiles walking back downstairs. I squeal happily when I'm finished packing.

I'm finally going to see Luke again. I know it's only been a few days but I can't wait to be held in his strong securing arms. The arms that make me feel so safe.

I run downstairs about to walk into the kitchen, but I'm stopped by the doorbell ringing. I answer the door and my heart skips a beat when I see Trever standing on the other side with Cameron beside him. They both have frightening smirks on their faces. I step aside, not able to say any thing.

"Why thank you" Trever grins walking into the house.

"Who the hell are these two?" Grandma asks coming into the lounge.

"Who is she?" Trever looks at me.

"She's um... she's my grandmother" I tell him, he nods looking back at Grandma.

"Lucia honey, why do you look so pale?" Grandma asks coming up to me.

"I just... I'm fine grandma" I smile reassuringly. "Can you go and get me a glass of water please?" I ask her, she nods walking back to the kitchen.

"We paid a visit to Zarald so we did" he chuckles.

"You better not have hurt him" I snap, he puts his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Do you think I'm some kind of... of monster?" He fake cries, Cameron laughs while I stare blankly at him. "You're right I am" he stops and laughs along with Cameron.

"Paige was also there... with Scarlet" he smirks.

"If you did anything to them I swea-"

"Don't worry, I didn't. I just wanted to talk" he chuckles sitting on the couch putting his feet on the table.

"Get them dirty things off of that table!" Grandma scolds slapping his legs, he takes his feet off and chuckles. "Here you go darling" she gives me the glass of water. "Is there anything you boys want?" Grandma asks them.

Not so Sworn Enemies | 5sos (Vampire/Werewolf) Book 2.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara