Chapter Sixteen.

Hey guys :)

I really hoped you all liked the last chapter.

Enjoy this Chapter....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zarald....

"You ready?" Luke asks, I nod.

"I think so" I sigh. "How am I going to know it's him?" I ask.

"I'll be around, keep your ears open for me, I'll say if it's him or not" Luke tells me. I nod, I put on my jacket and follow Luke out.

"Where will we find him?" I ask, he looks back at me.

"Wolf smell, duh" he laughs, I nod and get into the seat.

-

"Oh my God, there he is... That was easy" Luke chuckles looking out the window. I didn't know what he looked like so I didn't know which person he was.

"He's going into the bar. He has the greased back, black hair. You see him?" He asks looking at me. Ah, there he is.

"Yeah I do" I nod and get out of the car.

"Good luck" he says, I smile and walk into the bar. Let's make some friends....

I look around for him and fortunately, he's at the bar. I walk up to it and sit down beside him. "A whiskey please" I say to the bartender.
He gives me the glass and I pay him. What do I say? I don't know how to start a conversation with this guy without being suspicious.

I get an idea, that either might get me killed or will help me start conversation. I turn quickly, with my hand out and I hit Vincenzo, making the glass in my hand spill on him. "Ah" he jumps up and looks at me.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I say looking at him in shock. Hopefully its believable. He gets tissue and wipes the liquid off of his leather jacket, thank god it's leather.

"No, no. Its okay" he smiles. He's smiling.

"No it's not, get this guy a drink" I say to the bartender and sit down.

"No, it's okay you don't h-"

"It's fine" I stop him, he smiles.

"Thanks man" he puts out his hand. "I'm Vincenzo" he says, I shake his hand.

"Zarald, nice to meet you" I smile.

"That's a strange name, where are you from?" He asks.

"I'm from America..." I say looking at the bartender give him the drink. I pay for it and look back to Vincenzo. "Where are you from, with the name Vincenzo? I'm guessing you're, Italian" I say, he shakes his head, drinking the drink I got him.

"I'm actually American.. Buy I was told I had ancestors from Italy, so..." he trails on.

-

"It was nice to meet you Zarald, but I have to go and work on something" Vincenzo says getting up from his seat.

"Oh, you too Vincenzo... Can we keep in touch?" I ask, mentally laughing at myself.

"Oh yeah sure, here's my number" he says writing it down on a napkin. Wow, this is so weird...

He gives it to me and I smile. He leaves the bar and I look at the bartender who's quietly laughing. "What?" I snap, he stops. I roll my eyes and leave the bar.

I see Luke's car parked in the parking lot. I walk up to it, not seeing Luke. I look around but he's no where to be seen. I get in to wait.

A few minutes later he comes out of the shop down the road and gets into the car. "So? How'd it go?" He asks, turning on the car.