Chapter Eight.

Hey guys :)

Hope you all enjoyed the last Chapter (Well not the last bit) sorry about that though, I'm just that evil ;)

But anywayzz.... Enjoy this Chapter :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia.

"Lucia. Baby, please calm down" Luke holds my hands for comfort. It's Ashley's funeral.

The day she died felt like a part of me died. It was terrible. Calum screamed, cried, shook. He had a panick attack!

I couldn't control myself. Knowing it was my fault that Ashley and my parents died. I hated myself then, and now.

"I-I can't" right now I'm shaking. I'm burying my sister today. I'm burying my sister today.
It just didn't seem real enough to be true. Ashley's dead. Calum hasn't come out of his room since. I haven't felt the same since.

"I-It's my fault they're dead" I sit on my bed. Tears fall out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I sniffle.

Luke shakes his head wiping the tears from my face. "Baby. None of this is your fault. You didn't shoot your parents. You didn't stick the stake into Ashley" He says.

"I know, but I got the man that did shoot my parents angry and Nick threw a stake at me but I moved. If I didn't move then it would've went through me and life would've been so much happier" I say looking down to the ground letting tears drip on my black dress.

"Fuck sake Lucia!" Luke exclaims jumping off of the bed, catching me off guard. "Lucia, everyone loves you. Ashley would've wanted to die instead of you. She loves you and I know that if she were alive, she'd take a fucking bullet for you, Calum, Michael Ashton, Ivory, Emily, Zarald, Katey and me. Life would not be happier without you. What would I do? I would have a fucking mental breakdown. I'd kill myself, then what? More people die? Lucia. Please stop thinking this is your fault. It's not okay?" He says. I nod my head and he grabs my hand pulling me up off of the bed.

Luke.

"You guys coming?" Michael pops his head in to the room.

"Yeah" I nod and look to Lucia. She stopped crying but she still looks upset, weak and tired.

-

We carry the coffin to the car. I look back to Lucia. She busts into tears and Ivory pulls her into a hug. My heart is breaking. Lucia is so upset, I can't see her like this.

When we arrive at the cemetery I'm holding onto Lucia tightly. I won't let her go when she's feeling like this.

When they're lowering the coffins I kiss Lucia's head. Ivory throws something in onto the coffin. Lucia steps forward. "I love you Ashley, I'm so sorry for moving out of the way" she whispers throwing a bracelet onto the coffin.