Chapter Fifty One.

(Day before wedding)

Lucia...

"Holy shit, we're getting married tomorrow!" I gasp making Luke nod laughing.

"We are. You're finally going to be Mrs. Hemmings" he hugs me tightly. "I'm going to miss you tonight though" he frowns. I smile.

"I'm going to miss you more" I giggle.

We've decided, the girls should stay in the cabin and the hair and makeup people will come and do everything in the morning, while the boys stay in their house.

We both leave the cabin, Luke brought a bag holding his pyjamas and stuff he'll need for tonight. His suit was at the guys' house. He pulls out of the woods and we drive back to the house.

We walk inside seeing everyone in the kitchen. "What's going on in here?" I chuckle walking into the kitchen. They all look at Luke and I, smiling widely.

"The wedding's tomorrow! Guys, I'm way more excited than you two!" Ivory squeals.

"I highly doubt that" Luke laughs.

"Ashton, can you come here?" I ask him, he nods smiling, walking into the lounge with me. "Luke and I talked about this... so he's alright with it, but I was wondering.... since my dads, y'know. Would you walk me into the church?" I ask, looking up at him hopeful.

He grows a wide dimply grin and nods. "Of course I will. I'd me more than happy to, now I have an important role in the wedding! Yey!" He giggles making me smile and hug him.

"Thank you" I laugh.

-

"Guy's we're going for the rehearsal" I say, they nod walking out to the cars. We drive to the church and walk inside, meeting the minister and Paige with Zarald and Scarlet.

The ceremony rehearsal was full of laughing and messing. We quickly went for the rehearsal dinner, before going back to the house.

"So are you guys packed up?" I ask the girls, the guys all went to their house.

"I am" Emily runs down with a wide smile on her face. "Tomorrow's going to be the happiest day ever" she smiles, I nod.

"It is. It's going to be the best day of my life" I look at her happily, she hugs me.

"You're growing up so fast. You're already getting married" she says making me chuckle, she pulls away. Tears in her eyes.

"Why are you upset Emily?" I laugh wiping the tears off her cheeks, she sniffles and also laughs.

"I'm not upset, I'm just really happy for you. You and Luke are both amazing people and you both really do deserve eachother. Tonight and tomorrow is all about you two Lucia" she smiles, I hug her again

"Thank you Emily" I giggle.

"What's wrong with you?" Ashley asks coming down the stairs with her bags. We pull away and Emily sniffles, shaking her head with a smile.

"Nothing. Is Ivory ready?" She asks.

"Almost!" She calls from upstairs.

She comes down a few seconds later and we all head out to my car. "I still can't believe the cabin's ours" I say, chuckling.

"Either can I. I thought I'd be the first person with the house" Ashley says, I frown looking at her in the rear view mirror, she shrugs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask raising my eyebrow.