Chapter Twenty Four.

Hey guys! :)

I hope you all liked the last Chapter, enjoy this one......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia...

"Morning" I smile at Luke and Scarlet when they both enter the kitchen.

"Good morning" they both smile. Luke puts Scarlet down in the chair in the dining room, keeping the door open. He walks towards me hugging me from behind kissing my neck.

"Luke" I giggle, shivering as his soft lips brush my skin. "I'm-I'm trying to cook" I breath, closing my eyes.

"I know, it smells good" he whispers, making me moan inconspicuously. He steps back and leans against the counter. I stand still for a moment.

I continue to cook as I feel Luke watching me as I flip the omelet. I look up at him, the side of his mouth starts twisting upwards, making me roll my eyes playfully.

I put a tiny bit of omelet on a plate for Scarlet. "Thank you Lucia" she smiles gratefully. I smile and rub her cheek.

"You are very welcome" I say, before walking back to the kitchen and setting up Luke's omelet.

-

After finishing Our omelets. I wash the dishes as Luke plays with Scarlet. I stop and look out the kitchen window, looking out into the trees. All of a sudden I see a figure dressed in black. I jump. "Luke!" I call, frightened. The thing disappears, it had to be a person.

"Lucia, what's wrong?" He comes rushing into the kitchen with a worried look on his face.

"I thought I saw something move outside" I tell him, he goes to the window and looks outside.

"There's nothing there" he says, looking at me. "Are you sure?" He asks, I nod, he smiles and kisses me, before going back to the lounge to play with Scarlet.

I smile, hearing Scarlet giggle. I want a child, but we can't make one right now with everything that's going on. Anyways, we're too young to have children.

"Lucia?!" I jump again, when I feel the hem of my shirt being tugged at. I look down seeing Scarlet holding her doll.

"Yeah?" I ask, she puts out her arms, I chuckle lifting her up and bringing her back to the lounge where Luke was picking up the table and putting it back in it's normal position. "What happened in here?" I ask making Luke jump and look at me.

Scarlet giggles. "He tripped over the table" she says now making me laugh. Luke frowns a her.

"I told you not to tell her" he whines before growing a big grin and walks towards Scarlet. She squeals in my arms, struggling to break free as Luke continues to walk towards her, holding out his hands. I let her down and she runs away, Luke chases her. "I'm going to catch you!" He yells running after her through the hall.

"Mind the tables!" I yell.

-

"How's she doing?" Luke asks putting Scarlet on the chair.

"She's the same" Zarald sighs, helplessly.

"What happened to my mummy?" Scarlet asks standing up, about to take the wires off of Paige, but Luke grabs her just in time.

"Scarlet, you're mummy got hurt, so she's getting taken care of, but we're going to mind you until she wakes up" Luke tells her, her eyes start getting glossy from tears. All of a sudden she bursts out crying.