Chapter Thirteen.

Heyguys :)

I hope you all enjoyed the last Chapter,

Enjoy this Chapter....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Paige...

"Come on Scar, let go of mommy's t-shirt" I beg for the last time. She continues to cry.

"Can I try?" Ivory asks. I nod and hand Sacrlett to her, she continues to cry.

Ivory shakes her head and laughs. "I don't think she likes me" she says, I nod.

"Nope" I laugh. Luke comes into the lounge and puts out his hands to Ivory.

"Let me" he says, I raise my eyebrow and he sighs. "Come on Paige, please?" He asks. I give in and nod for Ivory to give Scarlett to him, she gives her to him and she stops crying immediately making Michael laugh.

"It's okay Ivory" he laughs making Ivory hit him.

"Are you going now?" Luke asks.

"Yep" I nod and walk to the door. "Take care of Scarlett for me please" I beg, they nod. "She's alerg-"

"Yes we know Paige, stop worrying now go and get Lucia" Ashley interrupts.

"O-okay" I nod. I should've just got a babysitter.

-

"Hey Lucia, how weird to see you here" I say when I see Lucia in the park.

"What? You rang me and told me to meet you here" she says and I laugh.

"I know"

"I thought you had a child, where is she?" She asks.

"Oh, emm... She's with her babysitter" I smile, she nods.

"What did you want me to meet you for anyway?" She asks.

"I was just wondering if you were okay from the other nights events. Luke's a dick for lying to you like that" I say, she nods.

"He is. I thought the guy he was pretending to be, 'Ted Mosby' was really sweet... God I feel so stupid" she sighs.

Ted Mosby? Of course he would.

"You're not stupid, he's stupid for playing you like that" I tell her, she smiles.

"Thank you" she says quietly. "I could've never said this to my Master or he would've punished me for interacting with a guy" she tells me.

"Master?" I question.

"No. Forget I told you t-" she says panicked but I stop her.

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone. Just tell me a bit about your 'Master'" I say, she looks around.

"I-I don't think I should" she stands up. "I have to go" she almost walks away but I stop her.

"No wait!" I shout, she looks back at me. "Just his name?" I beg, she sighs.

"Vincenzo Torres" she says. I smile.

"Wanna come to my place tomorrow?" I ask. "It's just going to be me and Scarlett" I smile.

"Tomorrow?" She asks, I nod. "Okay" she nods with a smile on her face.

-

Luke...