Chapter Thirty Five.

Lucia...

"Ivory!" I exclaim. I couldn't stop crying. I'm panicking right now, I don't know what to do. Luke has been arrested for murder, he was caught murdering someone.

"Lucia, what's wrong?" She asks concerned.

"Iv-Ivory, Luke's been arrested!" I cry, I hear her gasp.

"He what?!" She asks panic in her voice.

"The cops s-seen him kill someone" I say, she sighs deeply.

"This is going to ruin him" I hear her whisper on the other end. I sob loudly. "Okay, calm down Lucia. We'll find a way to get him out of this. Come over here" she says.

"O-Okay" I nod and hang up.

"Auntie Lucia, what's wrong? Where's uncle Luke" I hear Scarlet's voice behind me. I turn back.

"Uncle Luke is gone away for a while" I tell her, she frowns.

"For how long?" She asks.

"I-I don't know Scarlet" I sigh. I start the car and drive back home.

-

"Lucia" Ivory pulls me into a hug, I start crying, again.

"D-Did you tell the guys?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"I didn't know how to" she sighs. Michael comes into the lounge. He raises his eyebrow.

"Um... what's going on?" He asks, Ivory pulls away and turns to look at him. She looks back at me as I wipe my eyes. I sigh deeply.

"M-Michael... Luke, He's been... He was arrested for killing someone" I stutter, his whole face drops.

"He what?!" He exclaims. I nod looking down. "But wh-" he's cut off by a knock on the door.

We all look at each other, before Michael moves and answers it. "Oh my God!" He exclaims. Luke walks in, his hair was flat from the rain and he was breathing heavily.

"Luke!" I shout, I run up to him jumping into his arms. "I'm so glad you're okay. How are you here?" I ask, he sighs.

"Yeah, um... guys, about that" he scratches the back of his neck.

Luke...

When Lucia was out of sight I lean back into the seat. "You're in trouble young man" one of the cops say. I roll my eyes.

What's going to happen if I'm stuck behind bars. It will change everything. Lucia will drift away, the band won't be anymore, everything will be ruined. How am I going to get out of this?

The cop in the passenger seat looks back at me and scoffs. I slowly break the cuffs around my wrists. "So how long will I be locked up?" I ask.

"And this is why I love my job. You'll be locked up for a l-" before he finishes, I break the bars and I snap the passenger cop's neck.

"What the?!" The driving cop exclaims, before I snap his neck also. I open the car door and jump out as the car continues to drive. I groan in pain when I stop rolling along the road and I get up after my wounds healed.

I brush the dirt off of myself and I hear a loud crash. I turn seeing the cop car crashed into a tree. I groan loudly when it starts pouring rain.

I take out my phone, seeing I had no battery. I decide I'll run home.

Lucia...

"You killed two fucking cops?!" Michael exclaims.

"Well, I don't think anyone else knew I was getting arrested... I'm fine" he says trying to reassure us.

"Luke! What if somebody finds out?! This could ruin you!" Ivory exclaims.

"Nobody will find o- oh, oh...." he trails on looking around.

"Luke" Michael says in a warning voice. "What did you do?"

"Trever set me up. He'll know that I killed them cops because he knows I was arrested. If he says something-"

"Luke you're so stupid!" Ivory scolds.

"Okay, okay. Shut up for a second..." he sighs sitting on the couch, putting his head in his hands. I sit next to him, rubbing his back for comfort.

"Luke, it's fine... you're a werewolf, if the police found out you killed them two cops, you can escape the prison and we can run away" I say softly. He looks at me apologetically.

"Lucia, I'm so sorry for getting myself into this mess" he apologizes. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"It's fine" I whisper, he turns to me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Where's Scarlet?" He asks.

"I ran into Ashley when I was coming into the house, so I told her to take her to the park or somewhere..." I tell him, he nods and we pull away. "I was so scared when you were being taken away. I didn't know what to do, I'm so so glad you're okay" I breath, he smiles.

"I love you" he smiles.

"I love you" I also smile.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Calum asks coming into the house. Ivory looks back at us, then Calum.

"Luke was arrested for killing someone, so he killed the two cops that arrested him" she blurts, Calum gasps.

"You what?!" He exclaims and pushes Luke. "Why would you kill two fucking cops?! What if you were being watched?! This will ruin us!" He shouts.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what to do! If I was put in jail, that would've ruined us too!" Luke shouts back. Calum steps back and sighs deeply before nodding understandingly.

"Why did you kill someone?" Calum asks after he calmed down. I look at Luke as well. I also don't know why he killed that man.

"The guy I killed, he was lying in the middle of the road. So I asked him what was wrong and he knew my name. I asked him how he knew it and he said Trever sent him to kill Lucia and I, then he was supposed to take Scarlet and give her to Trever. He said he was going to burn Lucia alive right in front of me and that was all it took for me to loose it" he says looking at me. "I'm sorry" he apologizes, again.

"Luke, stop saying sorry. I would've done the exact same" I tell him making him smile. "Can we go back to the cabin?" I ask him, he nods standing up. Ashley comes into the house with Scarlet.

"Uncle Luke!" Scarlet exclaims running into Luke's arms. She hugs him tightly. "I missed you" she says making him laugh.

"I missed you too Scarlet" he says softly.

-

"I'm tired" Scarlet yawns when we walk into the cabin. She was asleep the whole car ride. I smile and pick her up, she rests her head on my shoulder.

I bring her to her room and tuck her into her bed. "Goodnight Scarlet" I whisper smoothening down her hair, she yawns again making me yawn.

"Goodnight auntie Lucia, I love you" she says making me gasps quietly. She said she loves me. I smile widely and kiss her head.

"I love you too" I whipser leaving her room. I walk into our room and laugh. Luke had 'Always' playing softly on the stereo. He walks up to me hugging me tightly.

"I heard what Scarlet said to you" he says as we start swaying to the music.

"It was so cute, I never thought she would say anything like that to someone who's not her mother" I say, he chuckles quietly.

"Everyone loves you Lucia" he whispers making me smile.

"I love you so much" I pull away and look deeply into his eyes. He leans down kissing me with so much love and passion. He picks me up so I wrap my legs around his waist as he gently lays me down on the bed.

He kisses down my neck making my breath hitch. I moan as his hands squeeze my hips and the cool mettle of his lip ring grazes my skin. "I love you so much Lucia" he whispers against my neck.