Chapter Twenty.

Hey guys :) I hope you all liked the last Chapter.

I love you all, Enjoy this Chapter...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia...

This has to be the most awkward car ride I have ever been in. I clear my throat and look out the window. "So..." Luke says.

"How have you been anyway?" I ask, looking at him. He smiles.

"I actually haven't been that great" he laughs awkwardly. "Our band went on tour... that was pretty cool" he says.

"Yeah, Calum told me" Why the fuck did I say that!

"What? You were talking to Calum?" He asks looking at me confused, I shrug. All of a sudden we stop. I look around, he pulled in on the side of the road.

"Luke what a-"

"How were you talking to Calum. Why did he say he was sorry back at the house?" He asks, looking angry. Why was he angry?

"Luke! You shouldn't care! You have fucking Bethany, remember!" I shout trying to stop the conversation, but he continues.

"I care because you're my Lucia, I still love you. But because of that fucking prick Vincenzo... you don't remember a thing of our relationship and you don't feel the same" he says helplessly.

"Luke..." I sigh, he looks out the window avoiding eye contact with me. "Luke" I try to pull his face to look at me, he doesn't budge. "Fine, I got my memory back Luke" I blurt, his head snaps to me. "I met Calum in the shop, I told him because it was killing me to keep it a secret. We hung out but then he... he" I couldn't get it out.

"Lucia, he what?" He asks concerned.

"He, kissed me, But I'm still so in love with you" I grab his hand. "I'm sorry... for everything" I sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks quietly.

"It was only this morning.... when I talked to your mother a few days ago and found out about Bethany. I didn't want to tell any of you, because that meant i'd hav-"

"You'd have to come back home and see me together with Bethany because you thought I moved on..." he continues, I nod he chuckles lightly. "Lucia, every time you leave me, it's the hardest thing I have to deal with. I love you and I am going to spend the rest of my life with you. Sure Bethany's a nice girl, but you are my one true love, no matter how many times you leave me" he says, I feel tears come to my eyes.

All of a sudden he let's go of my hands and gets out of the car. What is he doing? He walks around the car, opens the door and pulls me out gently, hugging me tighter than ever. "God, I love you so much. I'm sorry for giving up on you" he sighs against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I don't care, I'm just glad I remember everything and I'm right here with you" I smile. "I love you so such" I sigh. He pushes my chin upwards to look at him.

He leans down and presses his lips to mine. God I missed the feeling of his soft lips. I smile through the kiss as I feel the same tingling sensation in my body, I got anytime he kissed me.