Chapter Ten.

Hey guys :) Hope you all enjoyed the last Chapter. I'm on a thousand votes on the first book!! Thank you all so so much for reading, I love you all...

Enjoy this Chapter.

-----------------------------------------------

Luke.

"Are you okay Luke?" Ashton asks sitting next to me. I sigh.

"Why is everyone asking if I'm okay? Of course in okay" I groan.

"We're asking because you just lost Lucia. We know you are hurting, and we're just letting you know that we're here for you" he smiles.

"You're acting like she's dead, she's not. She'll be coming home soon" I tell him, he nods and stands up.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry for trying to be there" he says and walks away.

Lucia.

"Where does this, Luke Hemmings live, Master?" I ask sitting down at the table he was sitting at.

"I'll drive you" he smiles and stands up. "Lets test your strength first, rip this" he says throwing me an extremely thick book. I tear it in half with no problem at all making him grin widely. "This is going to be fun"

-

"How will I kill him Master?" I ask.

"I just need to make this clear first. You and Luke used to date, you were madly in love, so if he hugs you or anything. Don't feel alarmed. First, talk to him for a little bit, don't make yourself too obvious. Then you can kill him, now go" he says unlocking the car.

I get out and walk up to the door. I knock twice before the door flies open. A tall, blonde haired boy answers the door with a tired expression.

As soon as he sees me his face lights up and a massive smile forms on his lips. He attacks me with the biggest hug ever.

"Lucia, where the hell were you? God, I missed you so much baby, I thought you left me forever" he sighs against my neck making me tingle.

"I-I..." I haven't a clue what to say, I planned everything I was going to say in my head in the car, but I can't get it out.

All of a sudden he presses his lips to mine making my tummy erupt with butterflies. What's going on? I push him off of me making him look at me agape. Oops I forgot we were a thing.

"Why'd you do that Lucia?" He asks, hurt on his face.

"I.. Emm... Luke..." I don't know what to say! "I don't love you anymore Luke" I suddenly blurt out. I cover my mouth and gasp. Shit.

"Y-you w-what?" He looked sad, he looked like he wanted to cry. He holds his head and starts breathing heavily. Good, he's distracted, this will give me time to kill him.

I walk towards him, going to rip his heart out before a voice stops me. "Lucia you're back!" It was a female. I turn around to see a brown haired girl with big brown eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask. She laughs.

"Your sister Ashley, are you gone mad?" She asks, I fake laugh.

"Kidding, I knew you were Ashley, I was just playing" We continue to laugh until Luke gets up from the couch giving me heart broken look before storming into what I assume is the kitchen.

"What's wrong with him?" She asks. I shrug.

"You may ask him yourself" I say. "Anyways" I stand up from the couch I sat on. "I have to go" I say she looks confused.