Chapter Four.

Hey guys!!!

I'm on 19 frickin' thousand on 'Sworn enemies'!! Like WTF?? I am so thankful to every single one of you guys that are reading my books :)

I love you all so so much :) Thanks again!!

Enjoy this Chapter!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia.

I walk up the stairs at a quick pace, almost about to tell Ivory about the full moon tonight. But I stop right outside her door when I hear her talking to someone.

"It's a full moon tonight" it's Michael.

"I know" she sighs. Okay so maybe she's sad because Michael has been sleeping with her every single night after the death spell Beltane did.

"You'll be okay" he says calmly. What is he talking about?

"I know. I'm just, afraid. What if I end up kil-"

"What are you doing?" I jump, hearing Ashley's voice. I turn around and she's raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing" I let out an awkward laugh. She gives me a skeptical look but walks to her room. I sigh and walk into my room.

What were Ivory and Michael talking about? God! She was about to say something, but I didn't get to hear it, thanks to Ashley.... What am I saying? I'm so nosy. I'll just mind my own business.

I laugh at myself for being so nosy. I hear soft knocking on my door, making my laughter stop. "Come in" I call softly.

Luke walks in making me happy all of a sudden. "Hey" I smile, standing up and giving him a hug.

"Hey" he kisses my head making my heart flutter. I bring him to sit on my bed.

"Are you ready for tonight?" I ask, he let's out a small laugh.

"Of course I am, I've been changing for like.... two or three years!!" He smiles widely pulling me into another hug.

"I know, I know" I laugh. "This time are you going to bring a change of clothes?" I ask. He laughs.

"I always forget, you'll have to remind me"

We get up and go downstairs. No one's here. Yey! I get alone time with Luke!

I smile and drag him over to the couch, pushing him so he falls onto it. He laughs and I run to the kitchen, popping some popcorn and grabbing a blood bag. After the Popcorn's popped I bring it in to Luke. "Thanks" he smiles taking the bowl from my hand.

"What movie?" I ask looking at the rack of movies. He throws popcorn into his mouth and shrugs. I give him a wide grin and pick out 'The Vow' making him grown.

"Seriously?" He whines.

"Shut up and watch the movie, you can pick the next one" I laugh and sit beside him, cuddling into his side.

"Fine"

-

Two movies later, everyone's piling into the lounge. I silently grown because they ruined mine and Luke's alone time.

"Hey guys!" They smile.

"Hey" Luke and I say in unison making us look at each other and laugh.

"Wanna go out before the moon?" Calum asks. Me and Luke look to each other again, then back to the guys.

"Sure why not" Luke says, grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me up.