Chapter Twenty Nine.

Luke...

"Hello Luke"

"T-Trever what are you dong here?" I ask, grabbing Scarlet's hand, pulling her away from him.

"Uncle Luke, he gave me cookies" Scarlet says holding up two cookies. Trever grins making my eyes widen and take the cookies from Scarlet's hand. "Hey!" She frowns.

"Luke did you f- Trever, what are doing here?" Lucia asks coming into the kitchen.

"Lucia, can you take Scarlet back to her room?" I ask, keeping my eye on Trever. He smirks at Lucia while she brings Scarlet out of the kitchen.

"Answer my question, what are you doing here?" I growl. He puts his hands up in mock defense before laughing.

"Is the big bad wolf going to eat me?" He asks. I slam my fist on the counter.

"Answer me!" I shout, he rolls his eyes and takes a seat on an island stool.

"I came for the girl" he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"To get rid of her so she won't be here when Paige wakes up" he grins.

"You are one sick bastard" I snap, he nods proudly.

"Well, I try" he chuckles.

"Trever leave them alone" I hear a familiar voice, before Vincenzo comes into the kitchen.

"Hello brother" he says, Vincenzo sighs.

"I said leave them alone" he says through gritted teeth.

"What are you going to do?" Trever asks. Vinvenzo walks up to him, there faces very close.

"I will make something even more stronger and powerful then you, and I will have you killed" he spits, Trever laughs before snapping his neck making me flinch.

"Wow that felt good!" He smiles, rolling his shoulders.

"You're not touching Scarlet" I say, he smirks.

"We both know neither you or Lucia can stop me" he says. He pushes past me, about to continue walking before I grab the back of his T-shirt pulling him back, he laughs. "That was a stupid thing to do kid" he says before pushing me against the wall.

"Lucia! Take Scarlet and get out of here!" I shout loudly. Trever glares at me, I listen for Scarlet and Lucia.

"What's going on?" Scarlet asks confused.

"I don't know, just come on" Lucia says panicking. I hear them run through the lounge. "I'll be back for you" I hear Lucia's voice before the front door slams shut.

I throw a punch, getting Trever's face. He almost falls back, before gaining balance and punching me into the jaw.
I grab his T-shirt and use all my strength to slam him into the wall, he groans in pain before grabbing my head and kneeing me into the face. "You think you're better than me? Huh?" He exclaims, continuing to knee me into the face. He lets go and I fall to the ground where he kicks me into the stomach multiple times.

I coughed seeing blood come out of my mouth. He gives me one last, hard kick before leaving. I wait for my wounds to heal, before grabbing the stool that's next to me and pushing myself up. I wipe my mouth with the cloth on the counter and wipe up the blood on the floor. I'm definitely going to kill that bastard.

-

"Luke?!" I hear Lucia's voice. She comes into the lounge where I was sat, drinking several bottles of beer. She gasps and gets down on her hunkers in front of me, holding my face looking into my eyes. "God, I'm so glad you're okay" she sighs in relief and hugs me.