Chapter Forty Nine.

(The end of the tour)

Lucia...

"This really was the best experience. The best eight months of my life" I smile widely at all the guys as we enter the airport to go back home.

"It really was" Luke nods holding my hand.

"I'm excited to go back home and lay in my comfy bed again" Ashton smiles making us laugh.

We board the plane sitting in our first class seats. I smile at Luke who was sitting next to me. He grabs my hand. "I'm so excited for our wedding" he whispers smiling widely, I nod.

"Two and a bit months" I say, he nods excitedly.

-

"We're home!" I exclaim when we walk out of the airport. We get into a van.

The man drives the boys to their house and us back to ours. We walk in and I run upstairs, throwing my suitcase in my room before racing back downstairs, grabbing my keys and driving off.

A few minutes later I arrive at the house grandma bought and I run inside. "Grandma?!" I call.

"Lucia? You're back?" She runs into the hall. She sees me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Oh darling, I missed you so much. How was it?" She asks I pull away smiling.

"It was amazing" I wave my left hand making her look at my finger and gasp. She grabs my finger examining the ring.

"Wow, this is a real expensive ring Lucia!" She exclaims. I raise my eyebrow and she looks up at me. "Having a rich husband, you get to know which types of jewelry are real or not" she chuckles. "I'm so happy for you two, when is it?" She asks.

"In May" I tell her, she nods.

"Well that's amazing" she smiles.

"Okay Grandma. The real reason I came here was to ask you... how the fuck did you kill Trever? What are you?" I ask, she sighs looking down.

"I knew you'd find out I wasn't human sooner or later... I just want you to know that I know about you being an ex Vampire. And Ashley being a Werewolf, along with that other girl and the four boys. I also know that the girl living with you is half witch, half Vampire" she tells me.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I know because... because I'm a Demi" she says making me raise my eyebrow.

"A what?" I ask, now really confused.

"A Demi. I'm able to read peoples minds... I can control what people do with my mind. I am the worlds strongest Supernatural creature. Not a Terminator. Not Trever. I knew that day, straight away what Trever was. I could hear his thoughts. Lucia he was a really bad man. I could feel how frightened you were when he was in the house. That's why I told him and that other Terminator boy to leave. I know this is a lot to take in and you are probably really confused, but I'm sorry" she sighs. I look down and gulp.

"So are you mums real mother or...?" I trail on.

"I am your mothers real mother. But, you cannot pass on the Demi jean, she was perfectly human" she tells me, I nod.

"So you can read my mind?" I ask looking at her.

"Yeah, but I don't like reading other people's minds unless it's crucial" she tells me, I nod and sit down taking a deep breath.

"Where are you from?"

"I'm not from here anyway" she chuckles.

"And what does "Here" mean?" I look up at her.