Chapter Forty.

Lucia...

"What?!" I exclaim confused. "He's going to be a Terminator?" I ask.

"Yep... Good luck" Trever chuckles before hanging up. I look at Luke, he shrugs his shoulders.

"Ashley!" I call, she walks into the lounge a few seconds later.

"Hmm?" She asks raising her eyebrow and plopping down onto the couch.

"Your friend Cameron... He, um... He's with Trever so he can turn him into a Terminator" I tell her, she gasps and jumps up from the couch with wide eyes.

"He what?!"

"He's going to be a Terminator Ashley" I sigh, a look of anger crosses her face.

"I'm going to kill him" he growls storming out of the house before anyone could stop her.

"What if she gets hurt?" I ask looking up at Luke about to leave to stop her, but he stops me.

"She won't. She's a strong wolf. You on the other hand. Are not. You're human. You're staying here in case you're the one that gets hurt" he says, I nod looking down.

"I wish I could do something. I wish I was strong" I sigh.

"Hey" He says softly, pushing my chin up with his finger to look into his eyes. "You're amazing. You can do anything, you're one of the strongest people I have ever met. You just need to train or something. Learn how to fight... I'm going to help you" he says gently, smiling. I smile also and kiss him.

"Are you sure you want to though?" I ask, he nods.

"I'm certain"

"Where's Ashley?" Calum asks coming into the lounge eating a chocolate bar.

"She went to find Cameron, who's about to be turned into a Terminator" Luke answers.

"She what?" He asks worried, grabbing his jacket. "I'm going to stop her. Be back in a bit" he says before rushing out of the house.

"Where is everyone?" I ask confused, only now realizing we were the only people in the lounge.

"Guys?!" Luke shouts all of a sudden making me jump. "Sorry" he chuckles. "I think we're alone" he says, I look up at him and a little smirk forms on his lips.

All of a sudden, he lifts me up making me squeal he lays me down on the couch and begins kissing my neck. "Luke what if we're not alone?" I giggle. He looks back into my eyes and shrugs before kissing me.

I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me, getting lost in the kiss. We both jump when a door bangs upstairs. "I thought we were alone" Luke chuckles getting up from the couch, me following.

"Guys?!" We both shout up the stairs. No answer.

"Ivory?!" I call, still no answer.

"I'll be back" Luke looks at me before going up the stairs. I go back to the couch and sit down, sighing deeply.

A few minutes later Luke comes downstairs. "No one was there" he says, I raise my eyebrow.