Ch. 01

This is a very suckish chapter... it gets better I promise!! XD

My names Jaiden and I'm 13 years old, and I moved from Alabama to North Carolina 2 days ago. And we moved to this nice little subdivision in Pinewood. My mom is a Maid which means we have to move in with her new 'Boss'. Oh Funn

(2 days earlier)

Jaiden's POV
"Mom I don't want to move again!"

"Honey this is a long term move which means no more moves for a while.... Thank Goodness!!"

"What if they don't like me?"

"Trust me honey they will love u"

Great now I have to learn how to live with new kids, in a new house, What if they don't even like me?? What if they Hate me?? Stop thinking like that Jaiden...their gonna love u hopefully...

Hayes' POV
"MOOOM I DONT WANT NEW PEOPLE LIVING IN OUR HOUSE!!"

"Sweetie it's gonna be fine your 13 about to be 14, you can deal with it, plus their is a new girl moving in as well! She is your age and from what I know is very nice"

"But moooom!"

"No butts! Go clean your room..."

"But isn't the maid suppose to do that?"

"Well yes but you don't want to make a bad first impression do you??? Now shuuu!"

"Fine"

I can't believe a 'maid' and her daughter are moving in? I have never had a 'move in maid' before? Maybe this will be fun? Maybe she's cute?

Jaiden's POV

So we just pulled up to this gorgeous, amazing home in Pinewood. I bet it's as pretty on the inside as it is on the out side!
"Jaiden come here and grab some bags out of the trunk"

"Okay coming"

As I walk around the car to get my bags I glance one more time at the beautiful house to see a Boy around my age looking out the window. I wonder if he's the one my mom was talking about?

As I start placing my mom and I's bags by the door a sweet looking lady opens the door and walks out.

"Hi my names Elizabeth but u can call me Lizz"

"Oh Hi my name's Jaiden, this must be your lovely home!"

"Nice to meet you and and Thank you, yes it is! Why don't I have the boys come out and help u with ur bags?"

"No need I'm sure we can handle it Mrs. Lizz!"

"No I insist! HAYESSSS!!!! NASHHHH!!!! COME DOWN AND HELP WITH THEIR BAGS!!"

Good lord, she has a voice on her! But haven't I heard those names before? Wait a minute.... :) As I was thinking, 2 teenage boys come sprinting down the stairs...

"Hi, I'm Nash! Nice to meet u!" He said out of breath and reaching to shake my hand

"Hi I'm Jaiden, Nice to meet you too!

Okay, cleary my mom completely forgot to tell me we were moving in with THE GRIER'S!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE I JUST SHOOK HANDS WITH 'THE NASH GRIER' It is taking everything in me not to totally fan girl these guys!

"Hey, I'm Hayes" He said also reaching for my hand

"Hi I'm Jaiden" I said alittle nervously while shaking his hand

"So I heard u need help with you bags" He said reaching for some bags at my feet

"Yeah, Thanks!" I said Giving Nash some bags as I grab some as well!

OMG I just shook hands with 'The Grier Boys' I'm literally gonna faint!

OKAY GUYS, How was that for a first chapter?? More chapters coming soon!! ;)
~Jai ❤