Ch. 19

Jaiden's POV

Well I began to tell Cam about how Kaeden was my ex and we both lived in alabama and we broke up cause I moved and how we were close and how I met him cause we both race and I began telling him about how he's racing tonight and how he's just a couple cars behind us and about how he's fairly good with the whole racing thing and how Hes 14 and has been racing since he was 11 and I started when I was 12 so he's got more experience..

Cam starred at me, jaw wide open..
"How are u gonna tell him about Hayes... and how are u gonna tell Hayes about him?" He asked.

"Well I don't know cam... but we have to race so let's started getting out Seat belts and stuff put on.." I said clearly changing the subject.

We had about 5 minutes before we went on and I put my headphones in and listened to some music.. the song 'Three wooden crosses by Randy Travis' came on.. 1 of my faves.. I began to think about how I'm gonna tell Hayes about Kaeden..

Well u know I can't just walk up to him and be like hey Hayes this is Kaeden my ex from Alabama we share alot in common. He moved here because he still likes me.. um no #awkward as Frick ... (if u don't know who says the word Frick from magcon.. we can't be friends..) just kidding lol

Well yeah this is definitely gonna be this awkward...

Okay come on Jaidennnnn thinkkk

I have came to the conclusion that there isn't a right way to say it well okay I'll just see how it is after the race .....

>>>>After the race>>>>>

So we won and Cam was excited everyone gathered in victory lane and took a picture.. it was a close race between me and Kaeden he got 2nd and some dude named Billy Cunningham got 3rd.

We went out of victory lane and headed to where our car trailer was..

When we got there Kaeden was sitting on the side of the trailer waiting I guess..

"Who's that?" Hayes says.

I pretend like I don't here him and keep driving towards the trailer I loaded the car and made my way to Kaeden...

"Hey.." He said alittle confused when Hayes walked up behind me and hugged me..

"Hayes this is Kaeden my ex.. he lived in alabama and we broke up about a month or 2 ago.." I proclaimed Awkwardly.

"O-oh whys he her-re?" He studered..

"He and his dad moved here today.." I said.

"Yeah are u like Jaiden's boyfriend or something?" Kaeden said really rude and stepping up to Hayes making Hayes tense up..

Kaeden is the same height as Hayes but Kaeden looks really strong and buff..

"Yes acually and I would like for u to back off bro." Hayes said pushing Kaeden away from him..

I stepped in between them hoping they wouldn't fight... Hayes moved me out of the way gently I'm guessing so I don't get hurt..

Kaeden was always really protective and wasn't afraid to fight over me neither was Hayes.. I just know this is gonna end badly for everyone...

Kaeden throws the first punch and hits Hayes in the nose.. Hayes quickly retaliating tackling Kaeden and punching him.... alot of people began to gather around the two boys Rolling around on the ground fighting, yet no one tried to stop them.. when I gathered the courage to separate these two monkeys I step towards the two... I began yelling and trying to separate the two.. "stop guys ur gonna kill someone or hurt each other!!"

I was in the middle of the fight when a sharp pain arose on my face because kaeden missed Hayes and hit me instead... at that moment everything went dark...

That's it for this chapter guys! Hope y'all enjoyed it!! Sorry if it wasn't Long. But thanks for 1.08K reads!!!
I love yall!!!!!!!!!!
~Jai❤