Ch. 05

Hayes' POV

Jaiden is looking Great tonight! And she knows how to Penny board!! Most girls I know don't ride Penny boards!

As we arrived at the Gates of the Carnival, Jaiden and I were going to get our tickets.

"Is it just 2?" The lady behind the counter said.

"Yes just 2."

"That will be $22.20, please."
She said looking at me.

As I was pulling the money out Jaiden said

"I can pay for my half, I insist!"

"No no no no no! I got it your my friend and I asked u to come, it's only fair!" I said with a puppy dog look on my face.

We argued but I eventually won and I payed.

As we were walking in the gates her big brown eyes widened, and we put our penny boards in the corner of the fence. We rode the Dragon first it was the fastest roller coaster here and it went upside down.

We got In line and started to talk.

"Why do u like roller coasters so much?" I asked

"Just the fact, that a human being built a contraption to make u feel like your about to die, but yet is completely safe."

"Oh so where you from?"

"Alabama."

"Where at in alabama?"

"Talladega, Alabama. Have u always lived in Pinewood, North Carolina?"

"Well I never remember having another home so yeah I guess. Aren't u glad it's the beginning of summer?"

"Um well of coarse and now I get to spend it with u!" She said as she put her head on my shoulder, or attempted to being that I'm so tall.

"Do u play any sports?"

"Yeah a couple acually, Soccer, Basketball, softball, and I was a cheerleader for my old school. Do you play any sports?"

"Yeah I'm Quarter Back for Davidson Day's Jr. Varsity team."

"What's ur number?"

"7 it's been that number since pee-wee."

"Nexxxt" a man standing at the little gate says.

"R u ready?" I asked as I grabbed her hand to hold it.

"Yeah I'm ready!" She said grabbing my hand with a huge smile on her face.

Jaiden's POV

We were in line talking, catching up, and a man standing at the gate said

"Nexxxt"

"R u ready? Hayes asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" I said grabbing his hand and smiling real big.

We got on the ride and we were like on the second to front row.
We get strapped In and they started the count down.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1"

Then we started moving going up this hill and the tracks were clicking. When we got to the top we went down like 90 mph. Went thru two loops.. Hayes squeezed my hand when we would go upside down I snuggled up to him and acted like I was scared. And soon the ride was over and we got off and got Cotton candy.

We rode all rides except the Ferris Wheel. We went and got 2 corndogs sat down and ate.

"Hey Hayes, u never gave me ur number!"

"I guess I didn't, Hand me ur phone."

I gave him my phone and he gave me his. I put my number in and my name as:
Jai is bæ❤

I got phone back and I went to my contacts. But I couldn't find Hayes' name so I just looked for any new ones and their was 1:
Pooh-bear

He sent himself a message that said:
Me: Roses are red, Violets are blue, Pooh-bear I really like u!

I couldn't stop laughing and then he txted me.

Pooh-bear: I really like u too

Me: put ur phone up!

After we finished eating we were in the line for the Ferris wheel.

Hayes' POV

We just got done eating and now we're in line for the Ferris Wheel. I think I'm gonna make a move, I think I'm gonna kiss her....

As we made our self to the front of the line, I helped Jaiden into the Ferris wheel bucket, and i walked over to the lady running the machine.
"Do u think u could stop our bucket at the top?" I said as I whispered in her ear.

"No problem honey!" She said in a whisper.

I got in the bucket with Jaiden and she asked
"what was that about"

"Nothing you'll find out later" I said and I winked at her and she blushed.

As we were riding she said
"This is such a pretty veiw!" And she leaned against me.

"Yeah it is"

The bucket stopped at the top and she looked at me confused.

I reached over and put my hand on her cheek, and leaned in for a kiss. She leaned in too. Once our lips met, she put her hands on my hair and I put my hands on her waiste. We kissed a long passionate kiss until the bucket started again. Then she leaned against me, and I kissed her head. I couldn't be more happy with someone moving into my house. And I think I might really like her. Maybe I should just talk to Nash about it when we get home. He will tell me what I should do...

Hey guys thanks for 25+ reads! Don't forget to vote!! I love u guys! I will post more chapters later!! ;)
~Jai❤