Ch. 21

Lauren's POV
We have been waiting for almost 4 hours it now 1am and every so often I'll glance up and catch Shawn looking at me.. came over and tried to comfort me but I didn't want to talk to anyone so I ran outside.. why is life so difficult??

Nash's POV

It's about 1 in the morning and everyone's frustrated... Laurens upset and Hayes won't stop crying into his knees saying 'it's all my fault, it's all my fault'.... Lauren just ran outside Brent started to run after her but Shawn stopped him and went instead.

The doctor hasn't came back with any results yet and everyone's extremely tired..

~30 minutes Later~ (Hayes' POV)

I've began to doze off but every time a nurse walks by the waiting room... my eyes widen and desprately hope they're gonna come in and say something out Jaiden anything would help at this point we have been here for almost 5 hours and I'm begging to worry about Jaiden... is she okay? Is she going to make it? STOP thinking like that of course she's gonna make it!

Cameron's POV

The doctor just came in..
"For Jaiden Grace" she says barely awake. But looks like she's running of 11 cups of coffee.

About 20 people stand up because all of her close family and Hayes' family and friends are both here including almost all of magcon..

The Lady's face was priceless
"Umm close family?"

Hayes, Mamaw Dianne, Papaw Charlie, Mrs. April (my mom it's just weird calling her that since I was adopted by different people..), and I all continue standing as everyone eles began to sit down..

"How are y'all related to Ms. Jaiden?" The Lady asks.

"Her mother" Ms. April said.
"Her grandma" Dianne said.
"Her Papaw" Charlie said.
"Her brother" I said.
"Her boy- i mean her brother." Hayes said said.

"Okay well there's some good news and some bad news.... she's practically fine she has a minor concussion and the gash on the back of her head isn't serious it just reopened her old wound but we got it all fixed up and just like last time we didn't have to cut any hair. The bad news is her body has put it self in a sleep like coma and we have been trying to get her wake up but nothing has worked.. your free to see her 3 at a time but like I said she's in a sleep like coma and tends to snore and drool as if she was acually asleep so yeah she's in room 305 on the second floor there is an additional waiting room up there so y'all can migrate up there if you'd like. Cafeteria is on the Forth floor if y'all get hungry and for all of u coffee drinkers the is a New Starbucks on the Third floor. If she wakes up at anytime. Cantact a nurse and I will be in there as quick as I can." She says in a soft tone.

(I don't know If a hospital can acually have a starbucks but this one does lol enjoy the story)

"Thanks doc I appreciate everything u do for my daughter!" Ms. April says.

"You can call me Rose. And no problem it's my Job." Rose says as she quickly walks away and disappears into another room.

Ms. April's POV

"Alright guys there's another waiting room on the 2nd floor the cafeteria is on the 4th floor and there a starbucks on the 3rd floor. Jaiden's in room 305 and is In a sleep like coma they don't know when she's gonna wake up. But 3 people can see Jaiden as once. First Me, Dianne, and Charlie are gonna go in then its Nash, Cam, and Hayes for the rest of u y'all can go in when ever as long as it three at a time.." I announce as we all start getting on the elevaters and finding the steps..

well that was a good chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating. Just got my data turned back on.

don't forget to check out 'Always on my mind' by Calumgirl163 I'm the Co-writer and it's a Shawn mendes fan fiction!!

thanks for 1.34k I appreciate all of my readers!!

and all of y'all are my warriors so keep fighting on!

ain't this story just adorbs!

byee boo tangs

~Jai❤