Ch. 29

~Continued Flashback~
Lauren's POV
I bent down and picked up the rose that was stuck inside my foot, I quickly hopped to the bathroom to clean my foot up and relieve myself. As I was walking Down the hall I got real hungry and ended up going to the kitchen. Ad I peered around the corner I see the door standing wide open.. "What the heck?" As I finished my question 2 arms wrapped around my small waste.. I let out a scream. "It's me it's me chill.." Kaeden reassured me.. "whys the door open?" I asked. "Don't ask me." Well thats weird.. went and shut the door as I was locking it Kaeden ran up stairs and I chased him. We went back to our movie and just hung out.

~After the movie~

Kaeden dozed off and I was scared out of my mind.. I turned off the tv and checked my phone.. I had 3 unread messages..

Shawn♡: Hey I'm at the door! :)
•Shawn♡: It's open I'm just gonna come in..
•Shawn♡: How could you.....??? I've been the best boyfriend ever.. having to compete with so guy I barley know.. well I guess he can have you. We are through.

As the tears began to swell in my eyes all I could manage to say was "What have I done..?" I got up and ran to my room. Not disturbing Kaeden. I can't believe I did this to him.. I can't believe he saw me kissing someone else.. My life is over.

Sorry haven't wrote In a while.. been grounded.. I'll try to update againn... Love my loyal readers!
~Jai❤