Ch. 20

Lauren's POV

Me and all of Jaiden's family exited victory lane. Jaiden and Hayes had already left to go to the trailer and load the car and we were all walking towards that way. We noticed alot of people not at their cars. And that's when we all gasped to the sight of a bunch of people huddled around our trailer. Papaw Charlie takes off running when he sees the two boys duking it out. We all got to the middle about the time Kaeden Punched Jaiden by mistake. She fell to the ground and when her head hit the ground a pool of blood started to form under her head.

"CALL 911!!!! HURRY" I yelled as loud as I could as I ran to Jaiden trying to stop the bleeding from coming so quickly.

I had two shirts on so I took off the top one leaving me in a neon pink tank top. I wrapped the shirt I had in my hand over the part of her head that was bleeding. I silently prayed while crying waiting for the ambulance to come and get my bestfriend and make her better..

About 2 minutes later the ambulance showed up and asked who the two people were that were going to ride with them. I volenteered and her mom said I could. Papaw Charlie gets in too and Jaiden's mamaw and mom get in their car and drive closely behind us. Nash, Cameron, Hayes, and mrs. Elizabeth are in the car behind them.

I'm sitting in the ambulance trying to figure out what the two medical people are saying. Being that I don't understand medical talk I quickly failed..

We were in the ambulance for about 5 more minutes and then week were at the hospital..

They took her to the back and we all gathered into the waiting room.

Now let the waiting begin...

Hayes' POV

Me, Nash, Cameron and my mom are all in the car racing to the hospital.

"What the heck is ur deal Hayes! That guy is like twice ur size!" Nash scolded.

"Leave him alone Nash he was just protecting Jaiden. I would have fought him too." Cameron says.

"If I ever see that lunatic again, it's gonna be bad.." I said angrily.

"Now now guys let's worry about Jaiden.." My mom says in a soft tone.

After that we all had a quiet ride to the hospital after we got their we gathered in the waiting room.

Shawns POV

Nash txted me and told me what happened and how Jaiden was in the hospital. Me, taylor, the jacks and Brent all headed to the hospital to see what was gonna happen.

As Glinskey drove to the hospital we decided to turn on the radio so we can calm down alittle. My song came on 'Aftertaste' and I just sang along and so did the rest of the guys. We shortly made it to to the hospital and ran inside. Glinskey parked the car.

As I made my way to the waiting room their was alot of people to one side.. I knew most of them but 1 girl stood out. She was sitting in the corner In a neon pink tank top with a blue Aeropostale shirt in her hand covered in blood.. she had her head in her hands sobbing into the shirt..

We made it to a seat and she raised up and looked at us all. Her mascara was running under her beautiful green eyes. She looked at me with such sadness and heart break and buried her head back into the shirt and started to weep again.. she looked like an angel..

Well that's all for this chapter I'm beginning to fall in love with this story and do y'all think Shawn has a crush?? I love yall!!
~Jai❤