Ch. 08

Jaiden's POV

When I woke up, I went down stairs to eat breakfast. Mrs. Elizabeth was up and my mom was still asleep it was 7am. So that's wasn't bad. I looked at the kitchen and it was almost spotless.

"It looks great in here!" Mrs. Elizabeth says.

"Yeah she did it last night when every body was asleep. I said smiling and making toast for me, nash and Hayes.

I went back up to my room after the toast was made. I ate my toast and went back down stairs, got out two plates of toast and two glasses. Put toast on the plates and orange juice in the glasses. I carried 1 plate and 1 glass to Nash's room.

I creeper in without knocking, and lightly shook him.

"Hey get up!" I basically scream whispered.

"What, what? Five more minutes" He groaned

"No Nash, I made u breakfast! I said handing him the plate of toast and putting the orange juice on the table beside his bed.

"Thank you!" He mumbled while basically attacking the plate and orange juice.

I left his room and went down stairs to grab the other plate and glass.

When I grabbed them I walked back upstairs to Hayes' room and opened the door slowly. I walked in and lightly shook him.

"Wake up babe!" I said leaning down and kissing his cheek.

He smiled and said "For me?" In a baby voice.

He leaned up for a kiss and I leaned down. Our lips met and their were sparks!!! Just like every other time before now..

I left to my room and changed in to my Affordable Cleaning shirt and some spandex Nike shorts. And went to wake up my mom.

Nash's POV

I woke this morning and Jaiden brought me food. Man I love it when people bring me food cause I'm lazy.

I'm glad she woke me up early to because all the boys are coming over. And I wanted to get ready. I went and told Hayes that the boys were coming over, and I went back to my room to get dressed.

The boys showed up about 15 minutes later and we went to the living room.

Jaiden's POV

After I woke up my mom she changed and we started cleaning. First we cleaned the guest bathrooms and guest rooms, Then the movie room, After that we cleaned the game room, then the hallway. I asked Hayes if he wanted us to clean his room, and I asked him to ask Nash the same thing. He said he didn't care and left to the living room to ask Nash.

Mom and I cleaned Hayes' room and it looked good. Hayes came back up and said Nash didn't care.

We went to Nash's room and cleaned it. It was pretty bad so we did a deep clean.

My mom told me to get a rag and wash off the stair rail, so I went and wet a rag, and began. Once I started I sat on the stairs, and washed it. I slowly moved down the stairs, and then I saw Nash and Hayes with there friends. WAIT IS THAT THE VINE BOYS!!! I'm gonna die!! They r in the living room, about that time most of them noticed me on the stairs cleaning the rail, and asked Hayes what I was doing.
He told them that me and my mom were a live-in maid. They all smiled and starred at me.
"Hey." I said still washing the stairs.

"Hey" They all said. Taylor asked Hayes why we had such a pretty live-in maid. And of coarse I blushed. When I was done, my mom told me to do the living room... Thank Goodness!! I walked down stairs and began to clean where the boys were and Nash said "Do we need to move?", "No no no! I Will be quick I promice." He nodded and they all just starred at me while I cleaned. AWKWARD. While I was cleaning I could hear the boys whisper to each other, Was it about me? Nah probably not. When I was finished I asked Nash if I could vacuum and that they would just have to raise up their feet when I got to them and he nodded in approval. And I got the vacuum and began, with the boys raising their legs up when I came by them. When I was done I told them thank u. And me and mom finished the rest of the house.

When we were done I went back to my room took a shower, and changed in to regular clothes. When I was done I sat on my bed and played piano tiles.

Someone knocked on my door, it was Hayes.

"Comme in!" I said

"Hey wanna come down stairs and hang?"He asked

"Of coarse!" I said and he kissed my cheek and we went down stairs.