Ch. 02

Hayes' POV
I hear my mom call Nash and I down stairs, to help with their bags... I sprint down stairs anxious to see what this New girl looks like and when I reach the bottom, their stands a Gorgeous Brown eyed Girl, with millions of bags at her feet. Oh my goodness she was beautiful! She had Long Brown hair, with light Brown eyes, and a nice tan! Man she was perfect! She had on a white Crop top with a quote that said 'Food is Bae' blue jean short shorts and a pair of cowgirl boots!

"Hi, Im Nash! nice to meet you!" Nash said reaching out his hand for her to shake.

"Hi my names Jaiden, Nice to meet you too!" She said excitedly.

"Hey, I'm Hayes!" I said reaching for her hand.

"Hi, I'm Jaiden." She said nervously shaking my hand.

"So I heard you need help with your bags?" I said reaching for the bags at her feet.

"Yeah, Thanks!" She said Giving Nash some bags and taking some herself!

She stood their for a second, I guess taking in all the new surroundings.

"Hey mom where is she staying?" I asked

"In the Guest bedroom beside ur room." She said looking at Jaiden for her approval.

"Yes that's fine with me!" She smiled.

Maybe she likes me? Maybe I like her? NOOOO that's impossible, I just met her!

We all start heading up stairs to put Jaiden's stuff down in her room when she said.

"Y'all have a nice house!"

OMG her southern accent is to die for!!

"Thanks, I've lived in it since I was born!" I said pointing to the photo in the hallway. It was a family portrait.

I kinda starred at her then when I realized what I was doing I told her

"If you want a tour of the house, just let me know, I'll be in my room if u need me." She nodded and I left to my room.

Jaiden's POV
I can not believe I'm gonna be living in the room next to Hayes freakin Grier! I just need to calm down and get to know them.

I stop thinking and look over to Hayes, who is starring at me pretty intensely... Maybe he likes me? Noo I just met him... he couldnt!

"If you want a tour of the house, just let me know, I'll be in my room if u need me." He said looking me in the eye. I nodded and he left.

I hop on my queen sized bed and just laid there looking up at the ceiling. I got my phone out and looked at my phone, because I haven't been on it since the plane ride.. and I had 2 messages, one from my Bff Lauren and the other from my Bff Holly!

Lauren❤: Did u land safe? I miss u already!!!

Me: Yeah I'm here! About to unpack! And miss u too!!

Lauren❤: Soooo, did u ever figure out who u were gonna live with? R their any boys?

Me: You will never guess who I'm living with!!

Lauren❤: Who OMG!!

Me: The GRIERS!!!!!

Lauren❤: No freakin' way!!! Like 'The Griers' the vine brothers???

Me: Yasss I didn't even know until The Hayes Grier came down to help me with my bags!! And guess what the best part is!!!

Lauren❤: What!?!

Me: My room is literally right next door from his!!

Lauren❤: I'm so Jealous!! I am coming and staying with u very soon!!!

Me: I'll have to ask but that would be great! We'll I got to unpack!! Ttyl byeee!!

Lauren❤: Byee

Then the next one that txted me was Holly.

Holly♡: Hey girl, You in North Carolina yet?

Me: Yeah girl landed about 3 hours ago and we are now at the new house!

Holly♡: So who r u living with? Is it a big house?

Me: Omg the house is huge!! U know why?

Holly♡: Why?

Me: Because I'm living with THE freakin HAYES GRIER!

Holly♡: I'm dead!!!!!! U have to video call me later tonight! I'll be at Laurens so it'll be us 3!! Maybe Hayes can video chat with us too!!!

Me: Sure I'll have to ask him lol but I have to unpack so byee!

Holly♡: Byeeee!!!

I got off my bed and observed my new room. It had Hot pink and White Chevron walls! How did they know white and pink chevron was my favorite? Anyways, it had white curtains. A huge white desk. And A huge walk in closet! And my own bathroom! The bedroom and closet had tan carpet. And the bathroom had grey tiles. The bathroom also has a humongous mirror, a walk in shower, And a bathtub. (The bathtub and shower were separate). The bathroom also had Baby blue walls and a body length mirror on the wall. I'm officially in heaven!!

I walk back into my room and start to unpack. I first start off with my bathroom supplies. Toothbrush, body wash, deodorant, etc. And then I start unpacking my shoes. My 2 pairs of Durango cowgirl boots, my 13 pairs of converses, my 4 pairs of vans, my 6 pairs of Bobs, my 2 pairs of uggs, and all my high heels, flats, and dressy boots. And then when I was done with my shoes. I started Unpacking all my dresses, then short shorts, then crop tops, tanktops, reg. shirts. Then I got out all my Jeans. And then moved on to my other stuff like all my Soccer, basketball, softball, and cheerleading stuff. Once I was done Unpacking it was already 7 o'clock and someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!!" I said loudly.

"Hey suppers ready, u should come down and eat, mom cooked a big meal for Y'alls arrival" Hayes said as he opened my door and smiled.

I melted and was caught up in the moment....

"Okay. I'll be down in a minute Sweetie, I mean H-hayes!" I said trying to fix my self. He just smiled even bigger, turned around, and left to downstairs.

Man was that a long chapter ....
Updating soon! Love y'all!!
~Jai❤