Ch. 24

Hayes' POV

Jaiden and Lauren got to the house house before I did. I walk in the house and my mom said not to bother them because they were having a girl moment.. by that she meant they were dancing around there room and blaring the music lol

I told her I understood and went to my room and grabbed my phone charger and went to the basement to play some video games. So I invited the guys over and we all played video games for and hour and thirty minutes then we just got on the couch and played on our phones..

~~~~1 hour later~~~~

Jaiden's and Lauren come down stairs wearing bikinis and had towels in their hands.

"What y'all doin babe?" I asked her.

"About to go swimming y'all wanna join?" She said referring to all of us.

"Yeah let us go get changed and we'll meet u out there." Cam said.

After they left we all changed and headed to the pool.

Once we got there. Jaiden was laying in one of the chairs trying to tan. I couldn't help but stare at her. I guess I was standing there a while because.. Jaiden leaned up. "You like the veiw or something?" She said while putting her sunglasses down alittle so she could look at me better. "Yes Ma'am!" I said getting alittle red. I winked and ran to her picked her up bridal style and jumped in the deepend of the pool.

"HAYYEESSS!!" She said as she laughed. "I didn't want to get my hair wet.."

"Oops..hehe" I said.

Once all the guys got there we played pull games Lauren got in the pool we played 'Chicken' between Jaiden and Lauren. Jaiden was on my shoulders and Lauren was on Nash's shoulders. They began to wrestle and it was a good fight.. Lauren ended up winning because Nash kicked me.. in the 'u know where' and I kinda fell down..

We played a coyote more games and then Lauren had to leave since she had been at our house all day and was at the hospital for almost a month and I don't even think she has slept in her acual bed yet....

We all stayed in the pool and played truth or dare. Nash dared Shawn to lick Taylor's foot he soon did and we all about puked in our mouth..

Shawn was next and he picked Cam. Cam always picks dare so he had to txt his senior homeroom teacher... "Talk dirty to me.." and see if she txts back.. she did with the word. "Trashcan" we all busted out laughing.

Cam was next.. he picked me. Of course I say dare. He said I dare u to go underwater and kiss Jaiden for as long as u can while I record on my phone since it has a water proof case on it. I agreed and Me and Jaiden went under water we started to kiss we lasted like 45 seconds and then we both had to breathe.. about the time we came up.. someone knocked on the door. Cam said he would go get it and he got out of the pool and dried off alittle and then went to get it.. all the boys had left the pool but nash. Me and Jaiden were playing around in the pool kissing and stuff and when someone we never thought we would see came walking up...

Kaeden and Lauren walked towards the pool with Cam..

"What is he doing here?" Nash asked

"He came to apologize.." Lauren said.

Jaiden's POV

I can't believe kaeden is here right now.. he hurt me really bad.. tears were beginning to form as I got out of the pool.. I walked over to the chair with my towel wrapped it around my self and walked up to Kaeden.. at this point a tear or two has escaped my eyes.. I just stood there waiting for him to say something..

"Are u going to apologize or are u just gonna stand there?" Lauren said breaking the awkward silence...

"Jaiden I'm so sorry I never ever would hurt u it was an accident. I'm so sorry I hit you. It was a mistake. You have to believe me." Kaeden said while his eyes where beginning to water..

"It's okay I forgive you. But if you and Hayes can't get along then we can't be friends. I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. Its Hayes." I told him.

Kaeden walked over to Hayes.

"I'm sorry man... I jump to conclusions alot. I'm really stubborn.. I didn't mean to hit Jaiden." He said. Hayes nodded."So are we cool?" Kaeden asked rubbing the back of his neck.

Hayes thought about it for a moment and said "yeah" then they did this bro hug thingy which made me giggle.

Ahh now everything's right in the world :)

Hey guys that's it for this chapter..
Thanks for all the reads.

I won't be able to update much cause I'm going on vacation from wednsday to Monday so if I don't update again tommorow.... expect another week before updates

Stay purdy my warriors

Peace.

8.17.15

~Jai❤