Ch. 14

Jaiden's POV

After the Bar-B-Q was over I went up to my room and grabbed my iPod and put it on my iHome which was in my bathroom. I listened to 'Wild life by Jack and Jack' and then 'She bad by Cameron Dallas' came on once I was finished with my shower I hopped out dried my hair and put on some sweats. I turned off my iHome and hopped on my bed. My phone was fully charged -thank god- so I picked it up and I had 2 messages from Cam... but they were sent about 3 hours ago, while I was with him, idek?
The first one was a picture... my smile dropped completely... it was a pic of Hayes and some girl at starbucks yesterday kissing. The reason i know it was yesterday is because there was a little watermark with the date. I can't believe Hayes!! How could he do this to me? We have only been together for 3 days and he's already kissing other girls? My life Is completely horrible!! The second message was:

I just want to protect u!

I am so great full for my brother I don't know how I lived without him for so long... I really need to talk to him I really need to cuddle with himm.... (not like that u weirdos! U know who u are...)

So I txt back.

Me: Where r u at?

Cam: Nash's room with the rest of the guys. Do u wanna talk?

Me: Yeah I really do... is Hayes in there?

Cam: No u can come in were watching Netflix.

Me: okay. . .

I unplugged my phone and went to the kitchen with tears streaming down my face and my cheeks all puffy... I went to the fridge and grabbed 3 tubs of ice cream. One was sugar free vanilla (because i like to eat healthy ice cream) the other was chocolate and the other was moose tracks all my fave... grabbed 2 bag of skittles and 10 spoons.. (because of all the guys)

I ran up the stairs tears still running down my cheeks and I went straight to Nash's room. I didn't knock on the door I just walked in.

Once I was in all eyes were on me.. and my ice cream. So I just slowly walked to cam and sat beside him on the bed. I opened all of the ice cream and passed out the spoons. And then gave the chocolate and moose tracks to the guys and kept the vanilla for my self. "Why are u crying?" Taylor asked. I sighed and just quietly said "Hayes.."

After I answered I shoved a spoon full of vanilla ice cream in my mouth... "I'mma beat him!!" Taylor said jumping up... "Noo noo I haven't talked to him yet I need him alive for now...then you can kill him... deal?" I asked. And they all laughed. "Deal" They said in unison.

I was still crying but not as much... I poured my bags of skittles in with my ice cream and it was like Heaven In a tub!!! (like for real y'all should try it!!)

"Eww what are u eating?" Can groaned.

"Skittles" I whispered and stuck a spoon full of my concoction in him mouth. "Mmmmmm that is good!" He moaned as he got his spoon and stuck it in my tub.

I snuggled into his his chest and watched Nemo on Netflix.

Our movie was interrupted when Hayes walked in.....

Hey guys thanks for 500+ reads!! I love yall!! This is just a filler!!
Go and follow my co-author Calumgirl163 she is my best friend and will be helping me with the drama and there is so much planned for the future so continue reading!!!
~Jai❤