Ch. 22

~ 3 weeks later ~ (Hayes' POV)

My beautiful angel has been in a coma for 21 days now.. nobody really stays at the hospital except me, lauren and cameron everyone eles has a job or something. She hasn't woke up or really tried to.. the doctors say she's doing better.. ive stayed here since day 1. I want to be by her side when she wakes up. Most of the day I just mope around the hospital... starbucks have been really helpful like omg I totally sound like an obsessed white girl but I don't even care that junk is the bomb!!

But anyway about a month ago she was also in a coma and I also stayed by herside.. it didn't last ad long as this one of coarse but you know.. I hope she wakes up soon I'm dieing without my baby! I've decided not to tell any of the fans about Jaiden being in the Hospital because I don't want them crowding the hospital..

~ The next day ~ Jaiden's POV

I loose my train of thought as if I haven't been thinking about anything for a while.. I can hear voices around me but I can see completely nothing.. I feel limp like a vegetable.. I wanna open my eyes but I just cant.. I try to wiggle my toes or anything and my toes began to wiggle.. soon I could feel my my legs, then my stomach, then chest, then my head.. I try to open my eyes but manage to halfway open one I blink and now I can move both.. I began to regonize the people around me.. Hayes was sitting in a chair beside me and Cam was on the opposite side.. I try and wake a sleeping Hayes and he sees that I'm awake. "Hello beautiful" He says in a tired voice."Hey." I managed to get out.

"Where is everyone?" I asked confused. I looked around the room and there was a ginormous teddy bear at the foot of my bed and there was bloons and about 50 little stuffed animals with a get well soon cars attached to each one.

"They are all at home u have been in an asleep like coma for 22 days now.."

"That long?" I asked kinda soft and desprate like before.

"Yes sweet heart me, lauren, and Cam have been here the whole time the only time we departed from your side was to take a shower or get some changes of clothes.. or ya know pee." He said the last part kinda awkward.

"Oh." I said and laid back on the bed.

"I've missed our talks baby." Hayes said softly.

Lauren was asleep. My best friend stayed this whole time the three most important people in my life acually genuinely care about me how awesome is that! Hayes gives me a quick kiss while setting off to search for the doctor.. Once Hayes leaves lauren wakes up.

"OMG Jaiden you awake!!" She says beaming with joy.

"I've missed you!!" I said as she engulfed me in a hug..

"Dont take this the wrong way but.. Why are you still here? Weren't you suppose to leave after the races?" I asked alittle confused..

"Well acually ur awesome boyfriend got my mom a job at the Rivera's house as a live in maid. He told my mom that he thought u really need me so I moved in the day of the races but just never got the chance to tell u.." She said excitedly..

"OMG your gonna live on the same street as me?!?!?! THIS IS AMAZING!!!" I screamed. Waking a tired Cameron.

"So I see that your awake." Cam said as Hayes and to nurse's walk in the room. Well now the recovery begins!!

That was an awesome chapter.

Loving all my warriors ! Stay cool. yalls is adords!! Don't forget to fight for what u believe in!!

We'll thanks for all the reads

Peace out✌

~Jai❤