Ch. 17

I wasn't worried about Lauren maybe she busy lol she has a busy schedule.

~Her old schedule~
Sunday- church
Monday- school & soccer
Tuesday- school & cheerleading
Wednsday - school & soccer and church
Thursday - school & cheerleading
Friday- school & soccer
Saterday- Talladega short track

Me and her schedule are kinda the same but I also had basketball and only had cheer once a week.

I'll call again later.

{A couple of days later}

I woke up alittle early today. Today's saterday and I'm gonna see if there is a Dirt track near by..(btw I acually drive a car at talladega short track)

When I looked on Google it said their was one 15 minutes away,
Pinewood Speedway

I already pre-shipped my dirt track car a few days agi so it should be her in a couple of hours. (I don't know if u can mail cars)

I want Hayes and Nash to watch me race tonight but I haven't told them that u race yet so when my car gets here I'll tell them the surprise!

~4 hours later~

The delivery men people dropped off my car and I went and got Hayes and Nash. First Nash.

I walked to His room and knocked. *knock knock*
"Hey Nash meet me in Hayes' room in 5"

"K meet u there"

I walked down the hall to Hayes room and also knocked
*knock knock*

"It's open!" He said

"It's me"

"Hey babe" My skin grew goosebumps when he said babe, so after I collected myself I answered.

"When Nash gets here I have to tell u something!! I jumped up and down at the thought of their excitement.

A couple moments later Nash walked in and they both looked at me like I was crazy..

"So.." I started. "I have a surprise for y'all."

"Yesss" They said.

"I have a weird Hobbie I would like for y'all to see.

"Mmhmm " Nash said.

"I drive a car every saterday night at a Dirt track and I know i know u think I'm to young but no u have to be older than 12, and I had my car shipped here. And I would like for y'all to come and watch me race tonight!! Will u?" I asked bursting with excitement!

"No way!! My girlfriend is a race at driver!!! That is so awsome!!" Hayes blurted out while hugging me.

"No way!!" Nash said. And we did a group hug..

"Will y'all ?" I asked

"Of course Jai!!" Nash and Hayes screamed!

I walked the boys down the stairs and out the front door and out to the yard where my car was sitting. There mouths dropped. My car is a Nissan Maxima V6. It is a black car with the number 13 on each door panel and the roof. The number is also pink. The car has pink and purple words on each side of the car and on the bumper it has the words 'GOD'S NOT DEAD' in Baby blue. And on the back of the trunk it has the words 'Your getting beat by a girl' in pink and purple, so the boys get mad. And All the doors are welded shut.

This is gonna be the best race of my life!

>> 4 pm

I have an hour and a half before we leave. So I'm gonna take a shower. I walked My hair and all that jazz and then got out fixed my hair into a fishtail while it was still wet so right before we leave it will be super wavy.