Ch. 12

Cameron's POV

So I woke up to a fog horn being blowed by Jaiden..... oh funn (note the sarcasm).

She already made us breakfast so um yeah I LOVE HER NOW! I love anyone who will make me food!

We all sit down while Jaiden goes and gets the parents. I haven't met her mom yet but from what Nash and Hayes tell she pretty nice.

Jaiden comes down stairs with the parents and introduces all the guys to her mom.

She said my name last but her mom questioned it?

"Cameron Dallas" Mrs. April said
"Yeah?" Me and Jaiden said at the same time.

"Can I talk to u?" Mrs. April says while pulling Jaiden into a new room.

"What was that about?" Nash said.

"I don't know?"

We all started eating again until they both came back into the room with puzzled looks on their faces.

"Is something wrong?" I said

"Yeah...."

Jaiden's POV

"What mom?" I said in a whisper yell.

"Did u know that u have a... umm"

"A what??" I said anxious.

"A brother." She said looking down.

"Wait what? How? Who? You don't mean?" I said still really confused.

"When ur dad died, I was really broke. And I had two children. Cameron and u, you were about two months old when ur dad died. Cameron was 3. I had to put him up for adoption, a newly wed couple aka. The Dallas' adopted him and I haven't seen him since, that's why y'all look so much alike, u have brown hair brown eyes, and he has brown hair brown eyes, I really don't even know if he knows that he is adopted." She said trying to explain.

"OMG I have a brother, and he is 'THE FREAKING CAMERON DALLAS' how come u didn't tell me?" I asked

"I didn't want u to look for him cause I didnt know if he wanted to be found."

"Oh okay, well I still love u! But how r we Gonna tell him cuz I'm jot gonna be able to keep a secret..." I said while hugging her.

"I don't know sweetie."

We walk out of the living room and go back to the dining room.

"Is something wrong?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah...." we both said.

"Can we talk to u?" My mom asked him.

"Um surre.." He said leaving his plate and walking with us outside.

"Where do u live?" Mom asked Cameron.

"Two streets over why?"

"I'll tell u when we get there..."

Once he showed us his where his house was, which was also extremely big for just three people lol. We pulled into the drive way and got out. "Can u tell me now?" He said. "Not yet." Mom told him. "Jaiden can u and Cam wait by the car for a second?" She asked. "Um yeah sure." I said

She walked to the door, and instantly The Dallas' recognized her and they stepped inside and shut the door.

"What going on Jaiden?" Cam said.

"All I can say is that this is either good news or bad news for u....."
"That's all I get?" He said smiling and hugging me. "Thanks for what u told me tho..." He said as he let go of our hug.

We waited for about 10 minutes in silence. Not awkward silence, just silence.

Mom came outside and motioned for us to come in we took the hint and walked in together.

Cameron's POV

We were at my house outside. When Mrs. April motioned for us to come in we gladly accepted and made our way to the door. Jaiden went in first, with me close behind her. I walk in and all eyes are on me...

"So what's up??" I asked confused.

"Me and ur dad need to tell u something...." my mom said.

"Well..."

"Ur adopted..." She said looking down.

"Okay I figured something was up when I look nothing like either of u... (because his mom and dad are both blonde with blue eyes.) But what to Mrs. April and Jaiden have to do with any thing?"

"April is ur biological mother and Jaiden is ur biological sister. I found out I couldn't have kids because I was diagnosed with cancer and they had to take out my lady parts so the cancer wouldn't spread but it caused me not to be able to have kids, so I had to adopt. U were 3 at the time and we had just gotten married. She didn't put u up for adoption because she didn't love u its because Jaiden had just been born and Ur dad had just died so there was a lot of extra expenses so she couldn't take care of u financially." My mom said looking at me for my response.

"Wait does that mean I have a sister? I managed to get out with a smile on my face.

"Of coarse silly!" Jaiden said hugging me.

I hugged her back and Kissed her cheek.

"This was just a blessing in disguise!" I told my mom assuring her I was okay with it.

"I'm so glad ur happy!!" My mom and dad and Mrs. April said group hugging me!

"I love u all!!" I said.

I said my goodbyes to my mom and my dad and Jaiden and I went out side and got in the car, so Mrs. April and my mom and dad could talk.

"So was it good news?" Jaiden asked.

"No..." I started and she looked at me all sad.

"It was Great!!!" I said making her eyes go wide and hug me!

"So we're related?" She said.

"Yeah, we are." I said Giving her another hug.

Mrs. April soon came to the car smiling ear to ear. We drove to Nash's house and got out. We went inside and every one was just looking at us.

"So what was that about?" Nash said.

"Um we have some big news!" I said.

"What is it hunny?" Elizabeth said.

"Well I'm adopted!"

"What? Do u have a sister? Is she hot? Do u have any siblings at all?" All the boys said.

"Well y'all all know my biological family." Now all eyes were on me.

Jaiden came up to me and got on my back.

"He's my big bro!!" She said while smiling. All the boys mouths dropped! And they all got up hugging her and me and we just stood there hugging them back!

"I knew y'all had to be related because y'all look alot alike!" Hayes said.

Who wants to go to the pool? I said and we all went to get ready.

Well this is gonna be a good day!

Well hey guys how was that for drama, can u believe Jaiden and Cam are related?? Like what!?!
I love y'all!!! More updates coming soon!! Please vote!!
~Jai❤