Ch. 09

Hayes' POV

Jaiden and I were walking down stairs, and all the guys were looking at us. Jack J. Said "I guess she's off the market." And I just stood there and blushed and so did Jaiden. But she didn't denie. I was snapped out of my thoughts by nash asking if we could play Truth Or Dair. We all agreed and sat in a circle. Cam was first... oh great... (note the sarcasm)

"Hayes, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I said in a Duh tone.

"I dare u and Jaiden to go to her room and have 15 minutes in heaven. He said being really serious.

Me and Jaiden both blushed really hard. And left for her room.

Thank god mom, dad, and april were out getting groceries.

We walked in her room and she sat on the bed, while I shut and locked the door.

"Okay here goes nothing." I say inching towards her.

Jaiden's POV

Cameron dared me and Hayes to have 15 minutes in heaven. And I was kinda scared since Hayes was my first kiss so I haven't really did much with a guy, I mean I'm only 13.

We went up to my room and I sat on my bed, while Hayes shut and locked the door. I understood why tho. He came closer and closer to me, while my insides were acting like the Forth of July. He sat on my bed and put his hands around my waist and began to kiss me passionately, and I pulled away and set an alarm for 15 mins and smiled at him. And I jumped back into the kiss. We just kissed for a couple of minutes until he tried to stick tongue In my mouth and I let him, we fought for dominance and of coarse he won we basically made out for 10 minutes and he kept rubbing his hand up and down my side and I just tugged on his hair.

**I aimt ever met a girl like u, and you'll never meet a man like meee, walking out the door with u on my arm, u can hit me on the phone anytime u want. U got me going mad when u dress like that, girl it's a trap when u act like that, I ain't even mad when u dress like that, I know u know ur bad when u act like that.. oh yeahhh...** My alarm went off to Like That - by Jack and Jack.

Hayes pulled away and looked at me and laughed "you downloaded their song?"

"What it's catchy?" I said Giving him a peck on the lips and running downstairs.

When I got down stairs everyone starred at me and Hayes. We blushed and I went back to my
Spot and sat down and Hayes sat be side me.

"So what did y'all do??" Cam asked curiously.

"Well...... we kissed." Hayes said really proudly and I just blushed.

"Well then... Taylor it's ur turn" Cam said smiling.

"Jaiden Truth or Dare?" Taylor said eye balling me.

"Truth..." I said shyly.

"What is ur opinion on Hayes?" He asked while Hayes was eager for my answer.

"Well......" I began

Sorry for another cliff hanger, well I'll update tommorow! (Hopefully) I love u guys!! Thanks for 180+ reads!!!
~Jai❤