Ch. 13

Jaiden's POV

We got back to the house and we told the guys the big news. They acually took it very well!
I was so glad! Hayes hugged me! And all I could do was smile! Cameron proposed the idea that we get in the pool, every one agreed and went to get ready.

Once I got to my room I took a shower washed my hair and shaved I got out patted my self dry and I put on my neon pink Bikini. (Picture above)

I went down stairs and off to the pool, Hayes came up to me and said "Zayumm bae!" He looked at me really hard. "Take a picture it will last longer" I said.
"Okay" He stated as he got out his phone and took a picture. "I was kidding u moron!" I kissed him and it lasted for about 5 seconds, until cameron......

Cameron's POV

Jaiden came down stairs in a little neon pink bikini on. Hayes was the first one to greet her, of coarse, they hugged and he just starred at her. "Take a picture it'll last longer!" I heard Jaiden say. Hayes literally got his phone out and took a picture of her.

I was beyond furious and then they kissed! All I could do was get up and separate them. "What r u doing?" I said. "Um kissing my boyfriend?" She said kinda annoyed. "But he's a jerk and I'm protecting u!" I said. Hayes glared at me. "I don't need protection from my own boyfriend. But thanks tho!" She said in more of a giggle while jumping in the pool. Hayes jumped in with her and they swam around. What can I do? Hayes is a jerk and I don't want him hurting my sister! I have just the plan!

I got out my phone and txted Jaiden a picture of Hayes and some girl at starbucks yesterday kissing. I knew Jaiden wouldn't see it right away cause she left her phone in her room. I also txted her, 'i just want to protect u!' After that the day was pretty good every one just swam around and we Bar-B-Q for diner when every one was done eating we all went up to our rooms, including Jaiden.

Here we go...

Uh oh who knew Cam was a such a Drama Llama!! Warning more drama ahead!! I hoped y'all enjoyed it!! Thanks for 400+ reads! I love y'all!!! Please vote!
~Jai❤