Ch. 04

Jaiden's POV

As I stood up from falling and Hayes said...

"Do you want to go to the Carnival with me?"

"Um-m yeah S-sure."

I was clearly shocked of what I heard! Did he just ask out!? The Hayes' Grier just ask me out? I'm gonna faint... That's the last thing I remember when everything went dark...

Hayes' POV

She just fell down the stairs and I was holding her in my arms and decided to pop the Question.
"Do u wanna go to the Carnival with me?"

"Um-m yeah S-sure" She said shocked. And then she fainted!! Like literally passed out!!

"MOOOM!!! APRILLL!!! COME QUICK!!"

My mom, her mom, and Nash came sprinting to the bottom of the stairs

"What's wrong with Jaiden?!?!" They all said at the same time.

"Well first she tripped down the stairs but she was fine and when she looked at me, I asked her if she wanted to go to the Carnival tonight and she stuttered and said yes, and then here we are she kinda fainted...."

"Ohhhh, that explains it! When she really excited and shocked she faints..." her mom says

Does this mean she has a crush on me?

"When will she wake up?" I said looking at her motionless body

"In a couple of minutes, go take her to the kitchen and sit her on the kitchen counter."

Nash went back to his room, my mom went to her office and her mom went to the kitchen. I picked Jaiden up Jaiden bridal style amd carried her to the kitchen counter. She just sits there motionlessly. Then her mom gets glass out and fills it 1/10 full with water and splashes it in her face, almost instantly she wakes up, opening her her eyes super wide and lunges forward.

Thank Goodness I was standing there because if I wasn't she would have fallin' again...

She looked at me and then her mom.

"Did I faint again?" She said while giggling. Her mom nodded and then left the Kitchen, leaving me and Jaiden alone in the Kitchen.

She hops off the counter and says "I'll be ready in half an hour." She winked at me and went to her room to get ready.

So I went upstairs and took a 15 minute shower and once I was done I turned off the water and got out. I got my Aeropostale shirt out and my Khaki pants out and put them on. I then put my black vans on, sprayed some axe clone and I was ready to go. ;)

Jaiden's POV

I woke up to the feeling of water being splashed in my face. When I woke up I guess I lunged forward because I almost fell off the counter, until Hayes caught me once again... I looked at Hayes and then my mom and asked
"Did I faint again?" And I laughed alittle. My mom nodded and left the kitchen.

I hopped of the counter and said
"I'll be ready in half an hour." Then winked.

I wink alot! (;

I ran up to my room. And decided I needed to take a shower since my Face was already wet.

I picked out my outfit, I was gonna wear my white collared croptop, with my aqua green mini skirt, pearl colored flats, a couple aqua bracelets and my new bow thay was baby blue with my new purse...

So I hopped in the shower, washed my hair, shaved, all that good stuff. When I was done I dried of my skin, then blow dried my hair and curled in loosely and put my bow in it, next I pit on my outfit, applied my mascara and lipgloss, changed my phone case and painted my nails aqua blue. After my nails dried, i completed by spraying some perfume. So now I was ready.

(Jaiden's outfit in picture above)

I walked over to Hayes room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

I walked in and he looked up from his phone and his mouth was wide open and he looking me up and no down. So I cleared my throat, so he could here and he managed to say

"Y you look b-beautiful!"

My face was turning a tomato red and he said

"Your cute when u blush!" Tapping my nose with his index finger.

We walked out of his room into the hallway.

"Grab ur penny board we r gonna ride their if that's okay."

He looked at me shocked and said "you know how to penny board?"

"Of coarse I do, y wouldn't I?"

"It's just most girls don't know how."

"Well I'm not like most girls." I said with a wink.

I went and got my penny board and wallet, and he went and got his penny board and wallet. And we were out the door. I can't wait till we get to the Carnival, because I love Roller Coaster's!!

Well how did y'all like that chapter!! I'll try to update once again before I go to bed!! Happy friday!!
~Jai❤