Ch. 11

Jaiden's POV

We finish up the truth or Dare game with cameron running down the street yelling "PUMA PUMA PUMA!"

It was late and we all decided to crash in the living room.

I got up the next day, and slowly creeped out of the room to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I quietly got out a pan, and made pancakes and bacon. Once I was done with that I made cheese eggs and set out plates on the table. Once the table was set, I put 3 pancakes on each plate, a reasonable amount of eggs and 5 pieces of bacon also on each plate then I jogged up to my room and grabbed my fog horn.

I ran down stairs thinking they sleep like rocks! Once I reached the bottom, I ran into the living room where everyone was sleeping sweet and soundly. I put my ear plugs in and Then I pressed the little button on the horn and a loud noise came our of it.

Hooooooooonnnnnnkkkkkk!

Then all the guys jumped up in horror and they all gave me dirty looks but since it was 10:30 all I did was laugh and led them to their plates.

I went to my mom's room and woke her up and then knocked on Mrs. Grier's and said breakfast was ready they all came down stairs and sat at the table.

"Hey guys!" Mrs. Elizabeth said.

"Hey" They all said.

"Here mom I'll introduce you."
I grabbed my mom's arm and started to call out their names.

"That's Jack Johnson and That's Jack Glinskey, There is Taylor Canniff, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Matt Espinosa. And that's Cameron Dallas." I said pointing at all of the boys.

She looked at me weird.

"Cameron Dallas?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Can I talk to u?" She said while pulling me into another room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I'll be updating again tonight (hopefully), sorry for the Cliff Hanger!! Thanks for 330+ reads!!! I love y'all!!!!
~Jai❤