Ch. 16

Jaiden's POV

Cameron woke up and Hayes awkwardly left to get a doctor. He came back with my mom, Nash, and the doctor. He checked my vitals and he said "Everything looks good your stable and can go home at anytime, I'm gonna have to prescribe u some cream to put on ur stitches. And u have to consume some sugar so u don't pass out again." He looked at me. "I have stitches??" I asked. "Yeah its on the back of ur head, there are 10 stitches, we didn't have to cut ur hair so u won't be able to notice it. The stitches will dissolve so u won't have too get them tooken out. Just like your old ones." He said.

"Old ones??" Nash, Cam, and Hayes asked.

"I got bit by my Old English Bulldog, Lizzie and I were playing around and her K9 tooth drug through my skin on my arm I only had to have 6 stitches." I said.

"Woah can we see?" Hayes asked. I showed them my scar. And they all gasped.

"The weird thing was is that it happened on New Years Eve and my mom was getting fire works. I was home alone and she thought I was lying when I called. So I had to go to my neighbors and have her call my mom and tell her to take me to the E.R. Great way to start off the year right?" They all laughed and I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was done my mom signed me out and we all went back to the house. I really needed a shower it's been a week or so since I've had one. So it was an urgent need.

We pulled up to the house and I basically ran out grabbing my phone and headphones and made a V line for the door. Once I made it to the door I ran up the stairs to my room and the owed my phone on the bed and going to the bathroom. Turned on my iPod and started my favorite Playlist.

I took about an hour shower and probably washed my hair 3 times. Once I was out I made my self comfortable in my bed. And looked at my phone. First I went to twitter. Omg there is a tweet trending about me!!! #praying4Jaiden... most of the tweets were good some of them not so much.. but I didn't fret about it.

After I was done I got really hungry so I txted Hayes.

Me: babe?

Poohbear: yes.

Me: Can u make me some food and bring it up here and then cuddle with me?

Poohbear: be there in 5 minutes!

Me: thanks boo!

About 7 minutes later Hayes came up to my room with a huge tray of 2 baloney sandwiches, 2 glasses of sweet tea, 2 swiss cake rolls, and some skittles. Man that boys amazing.

"My lady...." He said in a British accent.

Once he gave me all the goodies he laid down next to me and we began to feast....

Once we were done we had a bunch of food on our face so we both headed to the bathroom and wash our faces... we made it to the bathroom and Hayes hit me with a cupcake right in the face. But where did he get it from.... once he did that I looked at him and I grabbed him by the neck and gave him a sloppy kiss making sure I got as much cake on him as possible!

We both washed up and then he went to his room and I went back to mine. I opened my laptop and tried to Facetime Lauren. She didn't pick up... well that's weird she always picks up. Is something wrong?

Hey guys short chapter. Hope that y'all like it this is just a filler. Next chapter has a few surprises. Sorry I haven't updated got my phone taken away, I love yall!
~Jai❤