Ch. 06

Jaiden's POV

When we got to the top of the Ferris Wheel the bucket stopped and Hayes leaned in and when I realized what he was doing I leaned in to and we started a very long passionate kiss and yes there was sparks!! When the bucket started again we pulled away, and I just laid on Hayes' chest lookin at the beautiful night sky.

We got off the Ferris wheel, hand in hand, and made our way to the corner where we put our Penny boards. They were still there Thank Godd!

As we rode home we were still holding hands and riding at the same time.

When we approached our house he gave me a quick kiss, let go of my hand and we walked in to the house.

When we got in to the house we were hit with a million questions.

"What did y'all do?" My mom said.
"Was it fun?" Hayes' mom said.
"R y'all dating?" Nash said winking. Like he already knew we kissed...

"Yes, yes, and no nash...." we both said at the same time.

I went up stairs to my room shut and locked my door. I went to the bathroom and put on some pj's. I wore my shorts that said "SINGLE" on the butt, a shirt that said "SWAG" on the chest. I didn't have a really small chest it was a 'C' If u know what I'm saying.

I walk out of my room only to be caught off guard and pulled into another. And felt lips on mine. I opened my eyes and I was in Hayes' room kissing him. I pulled away and went down stairs to eat alittle snack before bed.

Hayes' POV

I heard Jaiden come out of her room so I went to my door and pulled her in my room and Kissed her nice, soft, adorable lips. And then she jumped up and ran down stairs, to eat o think.

This is my chance to go talk to Nash. I walk out of my room and down the hall to Nash's room.

**knock**knock**

"Yeah" he yelled.

I walked in and sat down beside him on his bed.

"Can i talk to u?" I said.

"What about?" He said concerned.

"Jaiden." I stated.

How was that? Cliff hanger am I right I will try to update again tonight! Thanks for the 100+ reads!!! I love y'all!!
~Jai❤