Ch. 30

Shawn's POV
It's been a few days and I haven't talked to or seen Lauren. I think it's better. I haven't really thought of her. I was always worried what she was doing with Kaeden and if she was cheating.. she clearly was and yeah I had to brake it off. She's not worth me getting hurt even more than I already am. I haven't really told anybody about the brake up so I'm about to spread the word.

-GROUP Txt-
Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Jaiden, Jack G, Jack J, Kian, Taylor, and JC

Me: Single! Me and Lauren broke up! She cheated on me and I walked in on her and Kaeden in a intense make out session. Really didn't think she would do this to me but oh well I guess u just don't know people like you u think u do..

•Jaiden: I heard y'all broke up! I'm so sorry! She's telling me the story right now.. She didn't mean to hurt u but that's not an excuse! She's dating my Ex which is like a total Noo in the Best friend department.. but I'll get over it! Love you shawnie!

•Cameron: I'm sorry man. Wanna come over and hang with Me, Nash and Hayes?

•Me: Yeah man be over soon. Thanks Jaiden Love u to!

•Jaiden: WARNING! Laurens still over, you think you'll be okay seeing her?

•Me: I'm over her. She just have to deal with it.

•Jaiden: k see u soon!

•Nash: brooo I'll see u when u get here.

•Hayes: didn't think u would break up with her... I thought she would break up with u..

•Kian: This is new.

•JC: This is why i dont have a girlfriend.. we can't trust women.

Jaiden: umm.. excuse me..

•JC: oh.. we can ONLY trust Jaiden!

•Jaiden: sounds more like it JC. Oh and I thought Rebecca broke up with u because u were cheating on her with Amber and Courtney?

•JC: shut up

•Me: haha

~End of txt convo~

I just walked out my door heading down the street to Nash's house I haven't seen them in almost a week which is very long since we practically live with each other..

Jaiden's POV

Lauren just stopped telling her story.. Shawns group txt basically just ended amd now me and Lauren are sitting and eating The rest of the donuts. We finished the donuts off and I started to Walk down the stairs to throw away the box, "Shawn!!!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him engulfing him in a tight hug. "Hey jai!" He mumbled. We disconnected and he went up the stairs. I threw away the box and went to my room "How could you!?" Lauren screamed as I walked through my door. "What are u talking about?" I asked. "How could u invite him over knowing our situation!!" She screamed once again. "2 reasons. 1 I'm upset because ur dating my Ex or atleast u made out with him.. no lauren that's not fair u don't see me hopping around making out with ur Ex's 2 it really doesn't matter cause Shawn has been their for me for the last couple months when u have been half way up Kaeden's butt, Shawn has been my bestfriend. And who dates their bestfriends Ex? Like what the heck? So don't ask me not to ask him over. So I think the best thing for u to do right now is leave and we will have to talk later just give me some room to think and just comprehend everything. I'll txt u when I'm ready.. if I'll be ready.. idk maybe.." I screamed back. She ran out of my room and I guess the boys heard cause when she started down the stairs all the boys was like "oooooooo" Hayes came In and hugged me. "I don't think what she did and is doing is right." He kissed me and we all went to the living room to play xbox. Life was good. Life was stress free..

2nd update. Y'all should be proud! More coming soon. I guess Lauren and Shawn are done and what's happening with Lauren And Jaiden... whats gonna happen next??.. love yall bye.
~Jai❤

(I'm trying to link mine with Lauren's still)