Ch. 15

Hayes' POV

I went to Jaiden's room to find an empty bed... I walked all around the house no one to be found so I went to Nash's room.

I found Jaiden cuddling with cameron... crying??

Why was she crying???? Is something wrong???

"Jaiden are u okay..?" I asked as I walked over to her.

She just turned her head away from and started crying into Cams chest... Did I do something?
"Back off man!" Taylor warned
"She's my girlfriend!" I yelled
"Well if she was ur GIRLFRIEND why were u making out with some girl at starbucks?? Cam blurted out causing Jaiden to cry louder.. "I can expl-" I was cut off by nash slapping me.

I ran out of Nash's room and straight to my own, she has to understand! It was a mistake!

Jaiden's POV

Hayes walked in the room oblivious to the situation. I couldn't even look at him... tears streaming down my face my cheeks turning as red as firetrucks... I dug my head into Cams chest, my cheeks painfully wet as is his shirt, the last thing I saw was Nash slapping Hayes and Hayes running out. I need to talk to him.

I got up walking into Nash's bathroom without closing the door. I looked into the mirror, I was a complete mess. My head was pounding my eyes were getting heavy and I was beginning to lose balance then everything went dark....

Nash's POV

After Hayes ran out Jaiden got up and ran to the bathroom she looked into the mirror and collapsed.
"Oh my god!!" I screamed. Cam joining me in the bathroom.
"She's burning up!! Oh my gosh there is blood!!!! Cam shouted.
"Go and get the keys she's going to the hospital!! I scolded and Cam rushed for the keys..

"HAYES WERE TAKIN JAIDEN TO THE HOSPITAL!! GET IN THE CAR NOWW!!" Cam shouted as we ran down the hallway. He ran out of his bedroom and followed us to the car. Once we were in we quickly drove to the hospital.
"Hayes txt the parents and tell then we're at Saint Coover Hospital! And tell them to hurry!" I blurted out as we walked through the sliding doors.

Hayes' POV

As I was txting the parents I put them all in a group message since they weren't together. My Mom was at the doctor with skylann for a checkup, Mrs. April was at the store getting cleaning supplies, and my dad was at a Football meeting.
Me: We are at Saint Coover Hospital! Hurry quick Jaiden's hurt!!

April: Omg what happened I'm on my way!!

Mom: Me and Skylynn are heading their now!

Me: I don't really know....

Dad: will be their ASAP!

Omg I did this to her!! I can't believe I was so selfish, I can't believe she is in the hospital because of me!! I sat in the waiting room with my knees to my chest, with my head in my hands and I couldn't stop crying! I can't believe I did this..

Cam's POV

I brought Jaiden through the sliding doors bridal style. I ran to the front desk tears streaming down my face and Jaiden just laying limp in my arms. "I need a doctor!!!" I screamed as 3 nurse's brought a Gurnee and took Jaiden away from me and laying her on the moving bed. I began to follow them when one of the nurse's stopped me. "There is blood on ur shirt?" She said. "It's not mine! It must be Jaiden's! Please help her! I yelled and tears steadily running down my face. "U can't come in here sir." She said calmly.
"But I have to see her!!" I cried
"Sir stay back!" She said while walking me to a seat. I can't believe she's in the hospital...

~~3 hours later~~

All the parents are her and me and Mrs. April have been pacing and crying for about an hour and a half now.

A doctor comes to the waiting room. "Jaiden Grace's Family" He said. We all stood up and he looked utterly shocked. "Family only" He said and every one sat down except for Hayes, Mrs. April, Nash, and I kept standing. We basically ran towards the doctor waiting anxiously to hear what he was gonna say...
"Well Jaiden has low blood sugar. If she doesn't consume enough sugar she will pass out. She also has a severe concussion. Her head was bleeding because when she hit the ground she busted her head open. We have stitched up the womb on her head. She is now in a coma. She might suffer memory loss. But we don't know when she will wake up. Do u know who Nash, Hayes, or Cam are?" He said with a stern look on his face. Me and Hayes and Nash quickly spoke up.. "Yeah yeah that's us but how did u know?" We all asked at the same time.

"Well she has been mumbling ur names while she is in the coma so I figured she was dreaming about u.."

"Oh okay when can we see her?" Mrs. April said while tears brimmed her eyes.

"She is still unconscious and u can see her. But only 2 at a time for now.." He smiled.

"Thank u so much doc!" Nash said.

Me and Mrs. April went in first. We walked to room 692 and walked in... Jaiden was just laying there motionlessly limp her tan had been replaced with a pale look. But yet suited her. I walked over to her bedside and ran my hand through her thick brown hair. I just prayed that she would wake up. I would do anything for my baby sister to wake up...

♢♢♢ 8 days later ♢♢♢

Nash's POV

We have been at the hospital for what seems like an eternity. Hayes and Cam haven't left her side since day 1. Hayes has been laying beside her holding her hand while crying and silently praying. Every once in a while she will mumble one of our names. It's kinda adorable acually. Cam has been a nervous wreck. It's been a struggle to get these guys to eat. We have all our fans praying for her to wake up. There is a hashtag trending worldwide #praying4Jaiden I hope she wakes up soon because everyone is falling apart without her....

♢♢♢ next day♢♢♢

Jaiden's POV

I open my eyes and almost being blind from the light as my eyes adjust I see Cameron and Hayes. Cameron was passed out in a hospital chair beside me and Hayes was lying beside me holding My hand. My head is killing me! "Hayes?" I whisper.
Causing him to fall off the bed, I guess I scared him so I let out a light laugh. "Are u okay?" I asked. "Yeah babe." He cooed as my heart sped up at the way he said babe. He sat beside me and we began to talk about random stuff. "Why am I in the hospital?" I asked "Well u were cuddling with cameron and when I walked in u started crying nash hit me I ran out u went to the bathroom and collapsed and gashed ur head open... and then u were in a coma for about 9 days and then bam here we are.." He blurted out. "Why was I crying?" I wondered. "You will have to ask Cam...." He looked down. He looked back up and grabbed my cheeks and our lips began to meet and we were basically making out..;) "So I guess u missed me..." I said while pulling away from the kiss. "Of coarse I did I don't know what i would do with out u.... I l-ove y-you." He shuttered out. While blushing intensely. "I love u too!" I said while kissing him again. "Mmhmm" Cam fake coughed..

So how was that chapter pretty long right? Well lots more things coming ahead keep reading!! I love u!! Thanks for 550+ reads!
~Jai❤