The child & the fallen agenel (DIVINE AU)

(Sees writing prompt

HEY I CAN MAKE A ONE SHOT OUTA THIS Also I changed the storyline a bit because I forgot )

5 years ago war broke out between 2 realms and one was caught in the crossfire. The overworld as those from the aether and those from the nether called it.

Only two survives matter in this story anyway Magic a 16 year old girl and her brother a 9 year old boy.

Magic sighed from her bed she could hear her brother making weird noises as always. "Shut it Mowhee I'm trying to sleep" said Magic tiredly.

She obviously didn't know those would be the final words she'd of spoken of to him before he went missing of course, that event was after all unpredictable.

She had no idea the dangers of the world but she would have to learn them and she knew it the moment she opened her eyes and her brother wasn't there.

"For gods sake Mowhee where the hell are you?" Asked Magic looking at the empty bed on the other side of the room.

Threw her squinted eyes she could barely make out a note so she ran to it but it was just a shopping list but it didn't look familiar. She decided to read it out loud

"1:Dragon fruit
2:Eggs
3:Melon
4:Electric Eels
5:Night light"

She didn't really understand what it was but pocketed it. She knew he wasn't just in another room because the two only had the one room in there makeshift house.

Sighing she picked up a bow she didn't even know how to use and Mowhees knife "Mowhee never goes anywhere without this knife weird" said Magic pocketing it.

She exited the building into the woods and travelled she didn't know where she was going but at least she knew most of the woods off the back of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magic had been travelling for a minimum of 2 hours getting nowhere closer to the goal of finding her brother.

She tripped over a twig and looked up surprised to see an angel looking creature. They leaned down and extended there hand she hesitated but eventually took it and was pulled up.

She stepped back to take them In a green jacket a black halo black wings Sword in Hand and death look in the eyes. "What's a human doing in a place like this?" He asked Curious.

Magic felt fear rise up in her "What do you mean?" She asked the fear was clear in her voice, "Relax little one I won't hurt you" said the angel kneeling down. Magic sighed as her breathing got under control "Also I mean that this is an angel camp come on you can't be here follow me" he said she nodded as the two walked away from the 'angel' camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyel sat on the thrown inside the castle of the aether "Guards bring me 2 of the nether prisoners!" She commanded "Roger that queen Anyel" said a guard as 4 guards rushed towards the cellar.

"Watching people suffer is fun don't you think" said Anyel chuckling she wasn't actually talking to anyone at all. She heard cries of pain and smirked "looks like some are refusing to cooperate they better cooperate with me or maybe an actual stab will be required" Said Anyel.

Two prisoners ended up on there knees handcuffed with two guards behind either of them with spears pointed at them.

"Gee don't look so down prisoners I never got your names what where they?" Asked Anyel "A-Apo" The younger of the two whimpered out. "It's it's rasbi your mastery" the older of the two stuttered.

"Well then apo rasbi how about I cut you two a deal this is a once in a lifetime opportunity" said Anyel "what would that be miss?" Asked Apo "Find me Owen and bring him to me that traitor needs to be taught his lesson" said Anyel.

"We accept ma'am we won't let you down will we rasbi?" Asked Apo "Ye-Yeah" Rasbi barely managed to say above a whisper. "Good because if you don't we will hunt you down now go don't ask me how you'll get out of your handcuffs we don't know it'll just make the show more intresting for us" said Anyel looking at them as they raised up and turned around "your 2 weeks start now I'd get going" said Anyel as the guards pushed them out the door.

What they where unaware of though was that Owen had been standing in the window seal listening to this whole thing blow over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magic and Owen finally stopped walking as they sat down in a cave entrance "Now seriously kid what the hell where you doing by an angel camp?" Asked Owen.

"My brother went missing...I NEED TO FIND HIM NO MATTER WHAT!" Exclaimed Magic standing up "I can't rest around and chat" Exclaimed Magic as she went to head out but the angel grabbed her.

"Your just a kid" said the angel "your not doing this by yourself besides if there name happens to be Mowhee I can get you to him" said the angel.

"Really!? I mean if we're working together I want to know what your name is" said Magic "Of course names Owen don't bother introducing yourself Magic" said Owen chuckling.

"How did you?" Magic went to ask but was cut off by Owen "Before the war I was your assigned Angel...But war takes its toll on people on friendships on everything Magic" said Owen a tear dripping down his face.

"Let's keep moving then" said Magic going to walk "Magic it's 2:00am you need sleep" said Owen sighing "But" Magic went to say "I'll just carry you kid sleep now" ordered Owen sighing.

Magic sighed and laid down to her suprise it wasn't that hard to fall asleep that night "I vowel we'll find your brother one day Magic" said Owen. "I may know where he is but I can't grante I can get us there not alone anyway" said Owen.