An odd au (Ultima Owen Au)

Owen but as the ultima from mystreet let's just go with his parents are aphmau and Aaron leaving him as the next ultima werewolf, Rasbi and Apo are Mewifa's instead of Demons. Ori and Anyel are werewolves instead of angels. Owen doesn't know why he hides the fact his a werewolf but hides it anyway due to the instincts of before the maze also his not a war criminal in this au anyways onto the one shot (:
—Faded the sideways Kit Kat enjoyer
____________________________________

Owen sat in his house sighing as he let his ears and tails out to get some air.

He left a sign letting people know to leave him alone his busy doing something nobody ever dared crossed him with those signs.

Owen sat down on his bed and let himself drift into a soft sleep.

"Run Owen!" Screamed A person Owen assumed was his father pushing him out the way of an arrow and pulling a sword out. "Real mature" said some dude dressed in a cloak.

"You can't outrun the watchers!" Called someone lunching at Owen's father "Aaron!" He heard someone call in shock he couldn't see them but he heard a gun shot probably the person.

The two took Owen with them and he screamed at them to let him go but they didn't.

Owen woke up in a start and sighed as he looked at his ceiling and heard footsteps he hid his ears and tail and looked toward the door.

He heard knocks and he sighed as he got up and opened the door to see Graecie who had a concerned look on her face.

"Owen are you ok I heard screaming?" Asked Graecie Owen nodded "Yeah I'm fine just a nightmare" he explained.

"Want some coffee?" He offered Graecie shook her head as the two sat down and drank coffee.

The two chattered until Graecie brought up the subject of the nightmare to which Owen sighed and stared at her "I don't wanna talk about" was all Owen said and Graecie nodded in.