Perparing for a Night in the maze

Owen sighed as he looked ahead, this was the only way they where ever gonna make progress and he knew it. "Well it's almost time better say my goodbye while I still can" he muttered to himself.

Owen slowly dragged himself toward Squidneys treehouse where Spidey Squidney and Graecie where all just hanging out "hello? Owen?" Asked Graecie confused as he wordlessly handed Graecie a book and muttered the words goodbye.

He found his way over to Apo and Rasbi who where just peacefully fishing neither seemed to notice his presence so he just yeeted the book at that them before walking off. Rasbi flicked the book and looked down in shock before passing it to Apo "I'm not reading this" was all Rasbi said.

Finally Owen walked toward Reddons and handed him a book wordlessly and sprinted toward the gate the two looked at eachother before shrugging and reading the book.

Owen walked back towards the gate and saw the sun was setting he opened a chest and pulled out a spear arrows. He then pulled his bow from his back and put his battle axe on it and charged into the maze.

"Two things are about to happen, The gate shuts and the wall lowers or I'm about to have a very long night" said Owen as Squidney Spidey Apo Rasbi Ori and Reddons started running to the gate

"Owen please!" Screamed Graecie but the doors has already shut....