Owen's mind?

Magic sat in her room at the hotel and the voices wouldn't leave her alone about going to visit Owen and checking up on him.  She tried her best to ignore them but sighed.

"Fine we'll go check up on Owen" she said confuse tone as she went outside and when she got to Owens door she fell down backwards and found herself in a dark void.

There stood Mowhee Ash Squidney Oeca And Owen magic looked extremely confused at this.

"Owen's mind is THE AFTERLIFE!?" Exclaimed Mowhee confused "Kinda, Everyone's minds are the afterlife we just end up hanging in Owens for some reason" said Oeca "Trust me this is the most peaceful" said Squidney "What?" Asked Oeca "Well me and Squidney went exploring the minds one day and something came to hurt us in everyone else's minds Owen is the safest" said Ash.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment" said Owen sighing "Did you get stung AGAIN!?" Exclaimed Ash and Squidney Owen reluctantly nodded "Yep" he said.

"Mowhee I'm so sorry" said Owen "hey dude it wasn't your fault" said Mowhee "Doesn't mean he won't blame himself he blames himself for everyone's death no matter what we say to him" said Ash.

Magic just sat down confused as it all faded back to real life she saw Graecie looking down at her "what in the world was that?" Asked Graecie Magic shrugged.