Owen being a protective orange or something (highschool au)

Highschool AU also quick reminder this is not a ship rasbi is just litteray to injured to be able to stand they were trying to kill her
This is also from the same book that the previous one was so it feels a little weird publishing them so yeah
-faded

Two of the schools biggest bully's saw there next target in the shape of form of Rasbi, or as they liked to call her Uselessbi and other names like that.

The two had been bullying her for about 5 months and she had done nothing about, she didn't know what to do about it so she did nothing.

Eventually one day a new kid joined there school and stayed to himself pretty much all the time he was socially anxious when speaking to anyone.

Graecie one of there old victims seem to have a keen eye of this matter and wanted to befriend Owen.

After the first 3 weeks Owen was comfortable being around Graecie when he heard an famrally scream of pain.

"..." Owen froze he felt memories of his old only two friends and started running towards where the sound came from "Owen!?" Asked Graecie confused

Owen stopped when he reached the hallway where he saw Rasbi knocked to the floor with blood all over her "you've been fun but unlike the victim before you we will kill you like all the rest" said Bully 1.

Owen took enough step forward "Owen?" Asked Graecie
"Fresh meat?" Asked Bully 2.

Owen took another step forward. "Step away from her" Said Owen his tone darker then either Rasbi or Graecie had ever heard it.

"Owen?" Asked Rasbi a little bit of happiness in her voice breaking threw the fear "that's right raspberry" replied Owen as he looked around and opened his locker which was convintly there. "Thank god orange" said Rasbi

"You two know each other?" Asked Graecie "Grace!" Said Rasbi a little happier "Graecie stay by Rasbis side for me would you?" Asked Owen "Alright" said Graecie rushing over to rasbi.

"Why do you have a bow" asked bully 1 "I never miss" started Owen "expect for when I do" finished Rasbi as Owen shot at the sprinkler "But you? Well your family must of always missed when trying to put you down safely as a baby" said Owen shooting more arrows there setting off an alarm.

"Scatter" said Owen aiming an arrow at them "from this school...and don't ever come back" said Owen "Princeable Maquell you get all that?" Asked Another voice they all turned to a corner and saw A man standing still.

"Sorry rasbi I didn't know what to do I panicked" said Apo "It's fine apo" said Rasbi Graecie nodded in agreement "Heh, and my dad thought he could sperate me from the only people I feel comfortable showing my emotions with? Well now there's another one" said Owen with a small smile.

"It hurts" said Rasbi as Owen rushed over "Rasbi this may feel a little strange but just stay still" commanded Owen "Ok Owen" said Rasbi staying as still as she could as Owen sprayed her new wounds with a strange thing and it did feel weird.

"Let's get these bandaged up and you should be good" said Owen "well on that front I have no idea if you'll be able to walk" said Owen with a Sigh.

Owen finished wrapping up Rasbis wounds after a bit and helped her try to stand but she went to fall back down however owen caught her and picked her up bridal style "COULD MR OWEN.O PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCABLES OFFICE ALONG WITH ANYONE CURRENTLY WITH HIM" The speakers ran out.

Owen sighed and looked down on Rasbi "just a little longer we're gonna get Medical help to check on you ok raspberry?" Asked owner as he walked to the princeables office with his 3 friends.

That's when he saw his dad there "HOW DID YOU FIND THEM?" Snarled his dad "Funny how it works isn't it father almost as if if there really is a god out there like you say there is it wants me to win" said Owen as he resting Rasbi down on a hospital bed which was waiting for them.

"To bad Owen your not allowed to have friends!" Said Owens father who were calling Dan. "WHY NOT DAD!?" Yelled Owen annoyed "BECAUSE I SAID SO AND DEMONS ARE EVIL!" Screamed Dan.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, father not one person has ever been killed by demons that has been around me or you it has always been by your useless guards!" Exclaimed Owen standing in front of rasbi defencely.

"We're taking her to the hospital to put her down say your final goodbyes son" said Dan walking off.

"Owen please don't do anything stupid" said Rasbi as they all heard a ticking noise "to late" said Owen picking rasbi up "C'mon we need to go now" ordered Owen as they all began to run down the hall towards the cafeteria. "You can't threaten to murder people publicly!" Exclaimed Apo "good idea also blending in" said Graecie "aren't no way we're blending in when a human with insane archery skills is carrying a demon" said Rasbi.

"Dead end!" Yelled Owen "FUCK!" exclaimed Graecie Owen glared at her "sorry FOCK!" exclaimed Graecie as they slid to a stop.

"End of the line kids" said Dan walking towards them "Owen hand her over" commanded Dan. "No" replied Owen "that wasn't an request it was an order!" Said Dan.

"Yeah well old man kill me instead" said Owen with a smile "what?" Asked Dan "If you wanna get to rasbi you have to go threw me" said Owen placing her down on the ground and turning back to his dad.

"What?" Asked Dan "Fight me" said Owen "to the death" said Dan "Bring it oldie locks" said Owen as the two charged at each other.

Each of them got very solid shots In but Dan pulled out a knife "this is why you should always make rules to duels son" said Dan about to try and stab him but Owen grabbed his hand and redirected it so he stabbed himself in the heart.

Owen wiped sweat off his forehead "somebody call an abelunce but not for me" he said picking rasbi back up "Can I stay at one of yours for a bit considering I kinda did just kill my dad in self defence?" Asked Owen

Welp gtg make a wingful au maybe a flute continuation idk I'll see anyways cya (for now)
—Faded