Duel - Evil Mowhee au

This is just an old one shot I dug out from an old book that I never published and probably never will.
Set after the election.
However this one shot is bad and it's only here cause I can't think of any ideas rn enjoy or DONT idk
-faded

Magic Beks Graecie and Owen where all talking amongst themselves when Ori ran up to them. "Someone's going to kill someone" said Ori panic edvaet in his voice. "What who?" Asked Owen the others asked there questions in shock as well but I'm lazy.

"Mowhee and Ocea are threating to kill rasbi!" Warned Ori Owner simulationly pulled out his battle axe and equiped his armour and ran off. "Tsk, do not touch the child" muttered Owen

When Owen arrived to the area rasbi was against the wall  (which is technically a tree) with Mowhee in her face "I'll kill you!" He yelled slowly pressing the knife against her "and I'll make sure it hurts lever girl" said Mowhee with a smirk.

"Mowhee get away from her" Owen said as calmly as possible "not a chance she's nearly got us all killed one two many times" said Mowhee about to press it even harder. "Lay one more finger on her and I'll kill you myself" said Owen as the others finally arrived.

"Hmmmm fight me in your dumb pit 5 minutes" said Mowhee running off and Rasbi slowly fell to the ground with Owen running to her side. "Rasbi are you ok?" Asked Owen worried Rasbi was his best friend for all he could remember well most of all he could remember. He crouched down to meet the sitting rasbi's level.

Rasbi shook her head no "Rasbi where you hurt before I got to you?" Asked Owen she shifted her sleve up a bit to reveal a cut "Rasbi...I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner if I had known just a few minutes prior maybe I could of stopped you from getting hurt" said Owen he was beyond mad at Mowhee.

"It's fine owen" said Rasbi as she tried to get up but almost fell Owen swiftly caught her and picked her up  "yeah let's not do that shall we ras, where do you wanna go?" Asked Owen "I want to watch" said Rasbi "Watch what?" Asked Owen "your fight infact I want everyone to" said Rasbi weakly "If that's what you wish Hey ori go gather everyone at my pit and tell Mowhee I'll be there soon" said Owen ori nodded "go on ahead" said Owen looking back at the others who nodded and went to the pit.

"Rasbi if there's anything else you want no matter what I'll do it as long as I'm alive I will do anything to see you happy" Said Owen as he walked towards a different wall "well there's one other thing I want" said Rasbi "yeah?" Asked Owen "you to win" She stated Owen nodded "no promises but I can try" said Owen as the two got up and they started heading toward Owen's pit thingy.

——————————-

"Now before we begin if you support Owen go to the side Rasbis on if you support Mowhee go to the ocea is on" said Ori litteray everyone on the side of Ocea that wasn't Ocea went to the opposite side. "Good" said Ori.

"Anyways this is a fight to the death and good luck Owen" said Ori walking over and sitting next to graecie. "Any last words Owen?" Asked Mowhee as Ocea walked in to help him fight "I had a feeling you would say that so I prepared a little speech" said Owen "then by all means go on" said Ocea. "One thing" said Apo throwing a stick to Owen which he held.

"Ever since I came here time after time you were always being reckless using the defence of I'm going in by myself and yes I admit it was wrong of us to blame Ocea, that doesn't mean you get a freebie and can just blame Apo rasbi or Squid as far as we're aware none of them did it but as far as we're aware again it was magic or beks or someone else from the other clearing we don't know for certain events can blur that is what panic is, a normal human emotion though it's bold of me to expect you to understand the concept of emotion with how stupid and reckless you are. Now I wouldn't of really cared all that much but you hurt my friend" said Owen chuckling Darkly "and for that you die" he said pulling out a diamond battle axe.

"HOLY!" "JESUS" "WHAT THE FUCK" "OH MY GOD!" These words where screamed along with serval others associated with the word panic.

"How so there's two of us and one of you and you don't have any armour" said Mowhee as he and Ocea put on armour and got ready to fight "I don't need armour" said Owen as both parties charged at each other.

They knocked Owen back but he just got back up "Son get back up don't stop getting up remember what I taught you" said A voice inside owners head "yes father" said Owen as he just kept getting up and up over and over and over and over all he did was keep getting back up.

"Now this is just sad give up before you die already" said Mowhee "Owen it's not worth it" Rasbi tried to say "Owen Focus and" said The fathers voice "Realise" finished Owen everyone looked at him for a second like he was going mad as he pulled out his bow this and he aimed up "BREATHE DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH BREATHE DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOCUS AND......FIRE!" Yelled the voice of Owens father Owen obeyed as the arrow hit Ocea right in the head knocking him down.

Owen then Ingored Ocea "why don't cha ya finish me off?" Asked Ocea "Because I'm not here to kill you I'm here to kill Mowhee" Answered Owen shrugging as he began charging over and over and over falling again and again but all the same he got back up.

"As long as someone is still thinking of you your not alone Owen all these people are thinking of you some with the intent of kill some with love but there's one thing everyone here has in common they are trapped even your enemy drastic times call for drastic measures I do not agree with your oppiont but one thing and one thing only there is that you need to remember they hope for you to win who knows what kind of chaos Mowhee will cause if he wins" Said The voice of Owens father and Owen was knocked down once again Mowhee was about to strike him.

"Oh yeah one more thing your also fighting for leadership" said Mowhee with a smirk Owen chuckled "I don't want leadership...I just want to protect those I care about" said Owen "well you failed to bad so sad" Said Mowhee but Owen got up again "how do you keep getting up!?"

"Because unlike you I have a reason to fight" said Owen "I do have a reason Rasbi flicked the lever!" Yelled Mowhee "NO SHE DIDN'T YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF" Said Owen "Mowhee.....Owens right we don't have any proof" said Ocea "you shut up" said Mowhee stabbing Ocea.

"You good for nothing leveraged over ally!" Yelled Mowhee "what?" Asked Owen confused "Ocea is only on my side because I threatened Graecie the most peaceful one at that Graecie pulled the lever because I threatened Squidney Squidney trusted me because she's a guilble idiot, sure a pretty helpful guilble idiot but a  guilble idiot non the less" said Mowhee.

"Rasbi was going to be my leverage over you if Ori hadn't seen us I would of had the perfect prisoner in fact why don't I take her from her friends you guys  right now right here?" Asked Mowhee "Rasbis not going anywhere with you!" Yelled Owen "oh yeah well it's pretty easy to just pick her up especially when your cut her legs so she can't protest it" said Mowhee.

"STRIKE THE FINISHING BLOW NOW!" Yelled Owens fathers voice "I'm sorry Mowhee I really didn't want to have to this" said Owen pulling out a knife and stabbing Mowhee threw the chest.

Everyone looked out Owen shocked that he of all people had it in him to hurt someone Owen simply placed the knife down next to him walked off.

Yeah it's not good and the plot makes next to no sense
And I probably still have to make changes to it
Anyways goodbye (for now)
-Faded